THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I heard Mo Williams wore some 9 Lows last night. Haven't seen any pics yet. Don't know if they were IDs or the EM Premiums.

on a side note, on may 17th, I may be getting my first EM lows....
hahaha who am I kidding, those things are disgusting
^Nah, the Unleashed colorway seems like it's the one on the right in this pic. The EM Premiums start with Bright or Laser Crimson for its color description.
View media item 930332
the only way im ever going to get those EM Lows is if Nike pays ME $160 bucks to wear them....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay we get it. You can stop now.

Leave the thread until the next flynit release. Goodbye

Okay we get it. You can stop now.

Leave the thread until the next flynit release. Goodbye
laugh.gif

They were Zoom Crusaders? I told my boys that and they were like nah, definitely 9 lows. SMH Those Crusaders has got me a few times this year :smh:

Definitely Crusaders, you could see them really well when Dwight stepped on his foot and his shoe popped off.

Last edited:
Yall thats clownin the lows dont come talkin bout u need a pair or u shouldnt have slept once the 9s are over like folks have done with the 8s

Played in the em 9's a couple of times and the heel on the shoe was slipping a little.  I'm going back to 8's

I'm not sure if the people on this thread that bash the em 9's have ever worn them but they are comfortable and solid. If it weren't for the flyknit hype I guarantee those same people would be all over the em's.

I hated the lows before we saw the beauty that was the flyknit

Have no desire to have those bruce lees, or the easters. I'm just going to keep grabbing 8s I missed out on/scoop a flyknit low. Hate the highs too. kanyeshrug

Back
Top Bottom