THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Probably didn't have any 9s at the training facility. Unlike Lebron, Kobe has a lot to do with the design process, and the shoes are made to his liking.

This is just my opinion but honestly I'm all in on the 9 EM lows. I've got the Kung Fu's and the Easter's and I love them both and I'm not going to miss out on colorways like I did last year with some of the 8's (Sulfurs still haunt me lol)

I don't know about the highs as Nike canceled my order for the Showtimes saying they sold more stock than they had, still bummed out on that but they do look good.

I can respect when other people say they don't like them though. The 9's aren't quite the step above the 8's that the 8's were to the 7's and it's tough to follow up such a great design. 

So anyways I'm just waiting till May 3 now, hopefully the lows are all easy cops 
pimp.gif

kobe rocking 8s cuz he knows the 9 em lows are trash

Coming from a guy that's probably never even put on a pair.

9 > 8 in terms of comfort

The hate on the 9 lows is honestly starting to piss me off. Bunch of couch potatoes posting their "opinions" on a shoe they've never worn.

Last edited:
I love the Showtimes. Amazing colorway. Yellow laces are nice but a little louder than I would want, purple laces are very nice. I love how one left shoe is volt and the other left shoe is gold and almost looks red. This shoe is excellent. :smokin

they can be as comfortable as they want to be

dislike the design
dislike the way they did the em
dislike the heel cup
dislike the sides of the sole

they're not for me

8s are an almost perfect shoe to me, so im not exactly shocked I dislike the 9s

but for all you guys that do like em, it's a good sign that the bruce lees and easters aren't moving. more chances for you all to flourish :smokin

Coming from a guy that's probably never even put on a pair.

9 > 8 in terms of comfort

The hate on the 9 lows is honestly starting to piss me off. Bunch of couch potatoes posting their "opinions" on a shoe they've never worn.

They rock them when they are playing video games.

dislike the design
dislike the heel cup

they're not for me

If you dislike the design than that means you won't be going after the fly knit lows either right? It's the same exact silhouette.

dislike the design
dislike the heel cup

they're not for me

So I guess you like the 9 high flynit?

I guess those suck too since Kobe's not wearing them

So I guess you like the 9 high flynit?

I guess those suck too since Kobe's not wearing them

The kobe part was a joke bruh, calm down. I understand you're "starting to get pissed off over the hate" but just take a breath or two. All gonna be okay.

And nah, I dislike the flyknit high as well.

If you dislike the design than that means you won't be going after the fly knit lows either right? It's the same exact silhouette.
You really don't think there's a huge aesthetic difference between the fk and em?

Flynit lows look same and will feel the same. Just different material in the upper.

You = ignorant hype beast.

Done with you clowns.

Flynit lows look same and will feel the same. Just different material in the upper.

You = ignorant hype beast.

Done with you clowns.
Different material= different look, nothing wrong with wanting your shoes to look good and not like sacks of ****.

If you're done, why bother replying? You obviously still wanted in, you just wanted to feel good about yourself and get the last word in with some smarmy insult that doesn't even make sense in this context.

do you mean the plain colors of the fly knit lows that we have seen so far?
The only fk low I really like is the white/multicolor with the gum bottom. I still think the plain ones look better than any EM cw I've seen. Flyknit just has a better look to it than EM, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom