THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The midsole print on the crimson lows looks like a bad paint job, like someone tried to paint a wet surface. I don't like it.

I'll still try to check em out in person, because other than the print I really like the rest of the shoe.

Glendale HOH will restock all kobe 9's within the next 3 weeks keep an eye out 
nerd.gif

Santa Monica HOH coming soon....

Glendale HOH will restock all kobe 9's within the next 3 weeks keep an eye out :nerd:

I hope more hoh will follow suit so I can get details and Allstars... not holding my best on the masterpieces tho

I think that's going to be my first pair of 9s, really digging the Jordan 3 inspiration, even though the elephant print is way different, still dope.

Not really big on nicknames, but reading the sneakernews article made me think what Nike would call these. I'd call them the "competitions" or the "emulations" because everyone knows Kobe's been competing with Mike for greatest of all time and he emulated his game.

So the general consensus is that most do not like the Black low's?

Hopefully that makes it an easier purchase.

Glendale HOH will restock all kobe 9's within the next 3 weeks keep an eye out 
nerd.gif

not going to hold my breath. maybe this will happen after the Mambacurial 8 ID happens and the amnesty 8 drops

Last edited:

Would be amazing with a leather upper.

As is the mesh makes them look cheap.
I agree.

The current cws of EM arent doing it for me (still early I know)... The easters are the best Ive seen thus far... The FK low kind of put EM lows in Venomenon category for me.. Im hoping EM make there way to outlets  

Back
Top Bottom