THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Those black lows just look like something's missing to me. Can't put my finger on it. I just haven't felt any of the EM lows released so far or any of the upcoming pairs...

Oh well, money saved I guess.

Last edited:
They are nice but they could of added a little more grey and white to kinda match the black cement 3's if thats what they were going for. A little more contrast in the laces and tongue. They could of wrap the elephant print over the toe cap.

Is it confirmed that is the jordan 3 inspired pair? If so, I'm a little disappointed. It's a solid colorway but a pass for me.

Is it confirmed that is the jordan 3 inspired pair? If so, I'm a little disappointed. It's a solid colorway but a pass for me.
Don't know just speculation. But a little more contrast in the tongue or somewhere in the upper would of made it look better.

Don't know just speculation. But a little more contrast in the tongue or somewhere in the upper would of made it look better.

Ya I was hoping for a black, grey, red flyknit with cement print on the collar/back.

Kobe mentioned a Michael Jackson inspired pair coming out at some point in an interview.

wedding+2.jpg

Just found details for 275 but not sure if should pull the trigger, I want then but maybe I can finI them for retail. am I pondering too much? :lol:

Just found details for 275 but not sure if should pull the trigger, I want then but maybe I can finI them for retail. am I pondering too much?
laugh.gif
Isn't that basically retail tho?  Take into consideration taxes and shipping.

Isn't that basically retail tho?  Take into consideration taxes and shipping.

In SoCal, the Kobe 9 elite is $243 with tax. $30 difference if you consider that shipping is ridiculous. With that said I paied $260 local for the Perspective because I bought half size too small at retail n had to return it. I will never pay anymore than that price on sneaker ever!

Last edited:
I guess im debating too much because I got inspirations for 180 and Showtime's for 215

Damn. Well in that case, keep looking, lol. You seem to be able to catch good deals. Have you tried negotiating the guy down?

Yeah I did from 310...I haven't seen anything in my size for the details under 300...it sucks but I guess because details are top three colorway

Back
Top Bottom