THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
All 4 of the htms are overhyped lol. Grass is always greener on the other side. I personally feel the gum bottoms were the worst but that just me. If those htms were released here I would get one, maybe two. Im really not too disappointed they didn't release over here. Were gonna get some nice cw's for the flynit lows.

All 4 of the htms are overhyped lol. Grass is always greener on the other side. I personally feel the gum bottoms were the worst but that just me. If those htms were released here I would get one, maybe two. Im really not too disappointed they didn't release over here. Were gonna get some nice cw's for the flynit lows.
Yeah I agree. We will see some serious heat around September regarding flyknit lows. Nike will make sure the Kobe life cycle for the 9's is at full speed all year. Especially since he is coming back full strength in October. People need to be patient.

If HTMs released here, (same exact shoe) in gr-limited gr #s, a lot of dudes going crazy over em would wait until they went on sale.

Gum bottoms are ugly, light greys are ehh, masterpiece jrs are nice, black/white are dope, but would sit if released gr #s in the US.

I have a feeling people will regret passing on some of the solid colorway EM lows (Easters, and colorways that have yet to be seen).

**question for anyone that has ordered from sneaker farm-do they use signature confirmation? @macgyver35 :nerd:

My mail person rarely knocks on my door when sig confirmation is required, then I have to drive 25 mins away to pick up packages with it :rolleyes and I have to work tomorrow, so I won't be able to pick up til Monday if it has it.

Mine probably won't get here until Wednesday, but I have the day off since I have PT on my knee. I have 2 different postmen is that deliver packages during the day, so hopefully there's no problems when it gets here.

I've ordered from sneaker farm before and didn't know he was in the bay area so I received my shoes the next day. No signature required. Really cool dude. Threw in an extra shirt and gym sack in my order.

Last edited:
I think those striped EMs are the coolest cw so far of those.. The black/crimson are solid too.. Easters are nice but too much volt for my pale *** legs

smokin.gif

We were getting good colorways when the pj tucker pes were coming out and when swaggy ps del sols surface and now it turned a major right lol. Ill prolly get those black and neon red ems. Yes I said neon red cuz thats what it looks like :smile:

I'm pretty sure those are the retro 3 inspired pair. Now I want to see the pair I'm most excited for the Michael Jackson pair. Those Michael Jackson pair is a cop no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom