THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
[thread="550678"]Quote:[/thread]

@Nako XL
 I do remember seeing that.... I also remember this....

whats the back story on this photo??? 

View media item 870111

View media item 915756
kobe-gif.gif

Im actually in a way kinda happy that im not likin the Kobe 9 EM low colorways so far.....makes it so much ezr to save my money this time around...."Bruce Lees", "Black/Crimsons", and those "Unleashed" are probably the only 3 colorwayz ill get of the EM lows?....just not feelin the other colorways, hopefully i wont like any future colorwayz so i can get ready for the Flynit Lows.....gotta feeling those are gunna be a hard and expensive cop?...IMO....... really hard!

Which 2 did you feel were "overrated", since there are 4 HTM pairs in total?

Doesn't matter anyway since they're never coming to the US. :smh:

My bad. I forgot about the black and white ones :lol:. So all three other ones are overrated. Masterpiece lows less so.

The highs IMO have gone downhill after the initial 5 releases, 6 if you were a fan of the showtimes (not my thing, but it was a good CW and the 3m was a nice touch). The heros and golds look like rushed attempts to cash in.

They remind me of a pass.
Lol! That's pretty funny actually..
To each there own blah blah and etc etc and all that but I will be scooping the heros.. I'm just digging on the shoe altogether so almost any cw would get my wallet out.. All except the influences

The highs IMO have gone downhill after the initial 5 releases, 6 if you were a fan of the showtimes (not my thing, but it was a good CW and the 3m was a nice touch). The heros and golds look like rushed attempts to cash in.

That's a fair point about the "being rushed" comment, I can sort of agree.. But again a model in itself being so solid or so liked by any individual person creates a bias to buy any and all when you see em like I enjoyed the Kobe 8 but only ended up with 2 cws, with the 9 high I want em all
Prolly have to agree the first 5 are the best

Lol! That's pretty funny actually..
To each there own blah blah and etc etc and all that but I will be scooping the heros.. I'm just digging on the shoe altogether so almost any cw would get my wallet out.. All except the influences
Lol I just can't do anymore grey based elites if it was draft days i would cop

I love crazy shoes...but the influences were just...yeah. Kind of like those wonky EMs we saw today.

Back
Top Bottom