THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
That's a fair point about the "being rushed" comment, I can sort of agree.. But again a model in itself being so solid or so liked by any individual person creates a bias to buy any and all when you see em like I enjoyed the Kobe 8 but only ended up with 2 cws, with the 9 high I want em all
Prolly have to agree the first 5 are the best
Totally agree. I have 30+ pairs of 8s
laugh.gif

The first five (not counting the NRG, although even the black ones had a sort of gator/snake print tongue) had very unique combinations of flyknit, fuse, and outsole color...topped with unique stitching on the tongues. Starting with the Showtimes the tongues went flat. I don't know the production dates but I think Nike saw the highs blow up (even at $225) so they pumped out more CWs than originally planned.

They've got to get moving on FK lows.

Totally agree. I have 30+ pairs of 8s :lol:

The first five (not counting the NRG, although even the black ones had a sort of gator/snake print tongue) had very unique combinations of flyknit, fuse, and outsole color...topped with unique stitching on the tongues. Starting with the Showtimes the tongues went flat. I don't know the production dates but I think Nike saw the highs blow up (even at $225) so they pumped out more CWs than originally planned.

They've got to get moving on FK lows.
Excellent point about the different tongues stitch patterns on those first ones didn't think anyone else was up on that lol.. Yeah the solid tongues are less special agree but you got the itch you got the itch and I need all Kobe 9 elites..
Will never have the NRG though (want the volts terribly) but that price tag isn't happening

I appreciated the WTK8s because they started with a uniform design for both shoes, went with opposite colors and filled in the uniform pattern with designs of the 8.

Initially JM said there would only be 5 elite CWs so it definitely makes sense for everything we've seen since to be an afterthought.

I told myself in the beginning I only wanted the details, so I don't care how many wack c/w's they drop after that.

Showtimes, team elites, super Heroes...y'all can have all of that. Lol

I've got the OG five but if pressed I'd only keep the MPs and Details.

Last edited:
Initially JM said there would only be 5 elite CWs so it definitely makes sense for everything we've seen since to be an afterthought.

I told myself in the beginning I only wanted the details, so I don't care how many wack c/w's they drop after that.

Showtimes, team elites, super Heroes...y'all can have all of that. Lol
Oh and I will sir, I will

Excellent point about the different tongues stitch patterns on those first ones didn't think anyone else was up on that lol.. Yeah the solid tongues are less special agree but you got the itch you got the itch and I need all Kobe 9 elites..
Will never have the NRG though (want the volts terribly) but that price tag isn't happening
30+ pairs of 8s?
Wow lol
Damn

Do you guys think the Black/Crimsons will be hard to get?  I'd like to try to cop the Concord lows on the same day.  I'm hoping they are as easy to cop as the Easters.

I use to have MP at the top (and there still up there) but really none of em are quite on the Maestro level IMO.. Volts are the closest.. Then details

Maestros are beautiful, they would be the best IMO maybe if they didn't have that GITD outsole.

1) Masterpiece
a) Details
b) ASG

2) NRGs

3) ...it doesn't matter

Last edited:
Maestros are beautiful, they would be the best IMO maybe if they didn't have that GITD outsole.

1) Masterpiece
a) Details
b) ASG

2) NRGs

3) ...it doesn't matter
Lol you sound just like a friend of mine who's just as into kicks as I am.. It's asg/volts and then the rest don't matter lol.. Hey though at least your saving money I've been selling retros left and right to cover my 9 spree

Back
Top Bottom