THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Precisions are the best one out of those to me. The other ones are clean, but I like seeing more variety on flyknit uppers.

From a few pages back... I'm pretty positive the retail on the FK is gunnu be 200. On a release calendar I saw that had "kobe ix" the retail was 200

As of now theres only 3 colorways of the Kobe IX fly-nit Lows on that release calendar, ..if thats the case i cant even imagine how hard they are goin to be to cop..SMH..not to mention the darn resellers price...ugh!..lol..i hope they are easy to cop but...knowing Nike they will be very very limited...lol...crossin fingerz!

As of now theres only 3 colorways of the Kobe IX fly-nit Lows on that release calendar, ..if thats the case i cant even imagine how hard they are goin to be to cop..SMH..not to mention the darn resellers price...ugh!..lol..i hope they are easy to cop but...knowing Nike they will be very very limited...lol...crossin fingerz!
it only goes til september though and we're getting the 9's til february 2015

excited to get my Kobe 9 EM Low Philippines today. I reserved via e-mail and got confirmation. Heck yeah!

Back
Top Bottom