THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^ that was your best chance right there... unlikely to drop in the states, but stranger things have happened

Last edited:
My gf from the philippines got her connect inside titan and got me them shoes. I pissed off my connect here in the states since he's askin for $500.

Askin price was 1000 pesos above SRP + a Jolibee happy meal. Told my girl to cop them in a heartbeat :D

Need those Kobe 9 Amnesties to drop...

those are perfection
smokin.gif

The best part of those Philippines is the sole besides that I don't see the appeal from the pictures I've seen

mannnn forget these EM joints...all of them!
is there anything even resembling a US release for ANY flyknit lows?!?!
I would seriously cop the first colorway to drop

mannnn forget these EM joints...all of them!
is there anything even resembling a US release for ANY flyknit lows?!?!
I would seriously cop the first colorway to drop
Already been announced that a wider release of flyknit lows will be coming, just not necessarily the HTMs. No specific dates yet.

The best part of those Philippines is the sole besides that I don't see the appeal from the pictures I've seen
The "Premiums" are far and away the most well thought out EM up to this point. Everything about the shoe just looks better than every single EM we've seen and it's not even close, IMO.

I'd love for them to drop in the US and I'd totally buy them for retail, but I'm not a big enough beast to be paying the reseller prices for them after the EU release.

Theres a some sort Of a mat in the philippines where the upper was inspired from.
View media item 944588

It's called a "BANIG"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banig

wouldve been crazy if nike actually gave it that type of woven material

----------------

you think these kicks will sell out in the PI? parents about to be there in 2 weeks! most pee-noise be wearing nothing bigger than a size 10.5 US for sho over there.. Need that size 11.5-12

Last edited:
It's called a "BANIG"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banig

wouldve been crazy if nike actually gave it that type of woven material
you think these kicks will sell out in the PI? parents about to be there in 2 weeks! most pee-noise be wearing nothing bigger than a size 10.5 US for sho over there.. Need that size 11.5-12
They already did on the online release posted last page. They're apparently releasing at 8 retail locations and I'd be extremely surprised if there's a single pair left at any of them two weeks from now. Resellers will be eating these up, just like they did with the original EU release(s).

They already did on the online release posted last page. They're apparently releasing at 8 retail locations and I'd be extremely surprised if there's a single pair left at any of them two weeks from now. Resellers will be eating these up, just like they did with the original EU release(s).
I'm already seeing resellers selling their pairs but no one's biting coz everyone here is waiting for the AJ 11 lows coming out this weekend.

I get the feeling that this will not resell that high here in the Pi. I'm laughing at resellers who hoarded the Kobe IX Bruce lees. They're all trying so hard to get rid of their pairs even going below SRP for BNDS pairs and no one is taking their offer! 
roll.gif

One of my PH fb sneaker group is flooded with Kobe 9 PH.. Prefer meet ups outside the store right after they bought it :lol:

I mean some of them selling it for just little over retail ...not even over 30 bux its crazy

One of my PH fb sneaker group is flooded with Kobe 9 PH.. Prefer meet ups outside the store right after they bought it
laugh.gif

I mean some of them selling it for just little over retail ...not even over 30 bux its crazy
Resellers gonna resell. I don't even know what's the point at all. They'd be better off spending time at home than tryna fiend all the shoes they think are heat. 

Anyway, finally got my pair. This is a good day.

View media item 946228View media item 946229View media item 946230

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom