THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wasn't sure where to post this, so I figured Id post it here being that a Kobe 9 is involved. Nothing major. But a local FTL(West End, ATL) was recently audited. The manager was stocking a lot of kicks, reselling them. Some of the kicks were recently placed on shelves, some I thought sold out months ago. The manager still has few stocked that he's trying to tax on, including a 9.5 Kobe 9 Devotion. Also, quite a few Jordan's that have released since Dec including Gamma 11s. I know this has been going on for years. Still, it upsets me some.

Woah! Did not know about this. Great info. The shoe game here in Atlanta is all corrupt. That's why I pick and choose my battles now.

Woah! Did not know about this. Great info. The shoe game here in Atlanta is all corrupt. That's why I pick and choose my battles now.
it is 
mean.gif
 hoping i can open a boutique in about 10-15 years

For me the 9 is a little wider especially in the toe box. When I tried half size up a lot of deadspace on the sides of my toes. Talking bout the lows. I go tts.

called my local ftl about the kobe release. Got told negative on the military discount for saturdays release. I do believe I will still score me a pair.

That's the main reason I sent mine back. The cushion was cool but zoom and max air have me spoiled. Never owned a strictly lunarlon shoe before and to me the comfort wasn't worth $173. I loved the way they looked though.

I'm used to the Kobe 8's and the Crusaders. The cushioning just has a weird feel to it. Maybe I need to break them in a little bit more on a wood floor to know for sure...but I definitely liked how the 8's felt right out the box on the court more than these.

Anyone notice EM's grt dirty super easy after one wear my laces were black. And now my tounge had dirt and ive been sitting in class all day.

Guess ill invest in some jason mark

Yup,unfortunately they're not mine. Coppin those Perspectives tommorow, hopefully the Mr.Lacy ASG style laces will do the trick.

Last edited:
Looks like a store in L.A. Project Blitz  will have a few Kobe 9 HTM Lows

''When the brilliant minds of Hiroshi Fujiwara, Tinker Hatfield, and Mark Parker get together, you know something really special is about to happen. Retaining all of the Swoosh’s technologies from it’s high-top predecessor with a few more bells and whistles for the HTM model, these Kobe 9 Elite Low HTM’s also feature slightly more Flyknit material embedded into the outsole along with a snake print and 3M Swoosh all equipped anodized HTM aglets. If that doesn’t already get you wet, these exclusive 4 colorway models were only dropped at internationally and we were lucky enough to snag up some pairs in all colorways. The one thing we are truly excited about is to actual see a Kobe 9 Low with all these Nike technologies in a Low so we all know there will be more models to come in the future. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled in our New Arrivals  sections shortly!''

http://blog.projectblitz.com/2014/04/30/kobe-9-elite-low-htm/

http://www.projectblitz.com/new-arrivals.html

Looks like a store in L.A. Project Blitz  will have a few Kobe 9 HTM Lows

''When the brilliant minds of Hiroshi Fujiwara, Tinker Hatfield, and Mark Parker get together, you know something really special is about to happen. Retaining all of the Swoosh’s technologies from it’s high-top predecessor with a few more bells and whistles for the HTM model, these Kobe 9 Elite Low HTM’s also feature slightly more Flyknit material embedded into the outsole along with a snake print and 3M Swoosh all equipped anodized HTM aglets. If that doesn’t already get you wet, these exclusive 4 colorway models were only dropped at internationally and we were lucky enough to snag up some pairs in all colorways. The one thing we are truly excited about is to actual see a Kobe 9 Low with all these Nike technologies in a Low so we all know there will be more models to come in the future. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled in our New Arrivals  sections shortly!''

http://blog.projectblitz.com/2014/04/30/kobe-9-elite-low-htm/

http://www.projectblitz.com/new-arrivals.html
I don't even wanna think of how much they'll be charging for them haha

Back
Top Bottom