THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Can someone please let me know if the Easter lows are true to size or run small/big? Do they run small like the zk 5? Thanks

Last edited:
could someone photoshop the interior with grey lining and red behind the tongue? Kinda envision it looking more cement 3-esque on the interior than what we got.

either way, these will be my first 9s.

Anyone have the pic of the Perspectives with black or ASG laces? Also are 52 inch laces long enough? 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
b/c the sole looks like a flip flop?

c'mon son

am i missing something or nah? 
Im not sure if you caught up with the conversation. But yeah your missing something...

On the other hand..

Once againt this created some hype/(or not) due to limited or overseas release. Thats it. . Kobe 8 Ph pack took forever to move due to its gr release..

Wore my Easter Kobe 9's for the first time in a game a couple days ago. Not too sure how I feel about them yet. They definitely feel flat as hell.

Wore my Easter Kobe 9's for the first time in a game a couple days ago. Not too sure how I feel about them yet. They definitely feel flat as hell.

That's the main reason I sent mine back. The cushion was cool but zoom and max air have me spoiled. Never owned a strictly lunarlon shoe before and to me the comfort wasn't worth $173. I loved the way they looked though.

Im not sure if you caught up with the conversation. But yeah your missing something...

On the other hand..

Once againt this created some hype/(or not) due to limited or overseas release. Thats it. . Kobe 8 Ph pack took forever to move due to its gr release..

wasnt the kobe 8 ph pack a team shoe tho?

Wasn't sure where to post this, so I figured Id post it here being that a Kobe 9 is involved. Nothing major. But a local FTL(West End, ATL) was recently audited. The manager was stocking a lot of kicks, reselling them. Some of the kicks were recently placed on shelves, some I thought sold out months ago. The manager still has few stocked that he's trying to tax on, including a 9.5 Kobe 9 Devotion. Also, quite a few Jordan's that have released since Dec including Gamma 11s. I know this has been going on for years. Still, it upsets me some.

Last edited:
I am trying to resist temptation this weekend but have a 20% coupon for NDC. I think the black and crimson joints will be mine.
It would be a great use of that coupon.

Regards,

Captain Obvious

haha but seriously, excellent idea 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom