THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Local FTL has the superheroes in GS sizes. The grey tongue has an iridescent finish. A lot better than expected.

What's up with this barber shop pack? I guess it's just GS
View media item 951814

Da "Aquafresh"
aquafresh.jpg

Saw the crimsons at the mall when I picked up my XI's. I'll go back and get them soon. No rush. These will be around for a while.

Saw the crimson and it's lighter than the laser crimson on the Foam Pro. I will not get them whatsoever.

Both 9 lows are sittin on NDC in full size runs.

I guess the masses arent feeling the 9's.... It'll probably be like the 8's, they'll get folks attention towards the end of their run

^^^^^ I agree. These 9 lows are starting to grow on me. I think I would like the cement lows with a 3m swoosh. I gotta say I been really wanting the bruce lees lately even though I didn't really like em at first. They probably got a pair at the HOH so ima check it out.

Influences are growing on me, I'm happy they didn't release in the in the US. Less money spent.

Guess I'll give my testimonial also

The Easters are growing on me more and more each day

Hope they continue to sit

Trying to see what those gold kd's do next month

This isn't exactly groundbreaking (or relevant to the Kobe 9) but one of my biggest pet peeves with NT is searching through pictures of a thread. I found that if you click on the last picture posted, then click above it where it says "gallery view" it will take you to the bottom of the list with the most recent pics. Much better than starting at the very beginning and having to load and load and load pics.

Back
Top Bottom