THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
One small thing I don't like about the 9's is that it doesn't have the snake around the tongue like the 8's. Obviously a very small detail but I think that really made them pop with the logo.

I totally agree with ya on that my friend...also IMO the Kobe 8 fit better overall cause it basically took shape of your foot when laced up, the Kobe 9 seems like ist really WIDE/FLAT on feet.....also i liked how the Kobe 8 had those cut-outs on the upper inbetween the first lace lock down by the toebox and the other cut-out along the top lacelock, witch made it crease easier IMO..the Kobe 9 doesnt have any cut-outs whatsoever...its just a str8 line from the tongue to the toebox, kinda folds when walkin....lol...

Some of the 8's didn't have the snake

And IMO the 9 fit just as good. The 9's fit me perfectly TTS, and I don't have wide feet.

The "creasing" is caused, because they're made different. The 8 was straight rigid EM. The 9 has EM as an overlay which will probably fight against the ripping that occurred on the 8. When I have them on feet I don't see any creasing.

Yea that crimson is definitely hot pink in person. Seems like Nike goes out of their way to not use red in colorways sometimes

Yeah, but I agree. I'm just glad it's not as vibrant as the Foams. I can mess with them.

Got a pair of Bruce lees, initial thought when lacing them up is that they are not as comfortable as the 8 and it's real tough lacing them tight.

View media item 952588
picked up my concord 11s and told myself "if the EMs blow me away I'm putting them on the credit card" wanted a size 11 they only had a size 11.5 tried it on and just fell in love with them. fit perfect too, snug.

first pair of kobes since the IVs (because they were all narrow for my wide feet).. needless to say I can't wait to actually wear these

Not feeling the midsole paint on the crimsons... Other than that, I really like em. If they can be had for the LOW down the line, I'll probably pick em up.

I have a feeling they'll be able to be had for 150 or less pretty easily in the coming weeks.

Not feeling the midsole paint on the crimsons... Other than that, I really like em. If they can be had for the LOW down the line, I'll probably pick em up.

I have a feeling they'll be able to be had for 150 or less pretty easily in the coming weeks.

That's the only way I'm copping any of the 9's! Lol! Got crimsons for $85

That's the only way I'm copping any of the 9's! Lol! Got crimsons for $85
I'd probably even scoop colors I don't like on rd for prices like that.

I'd change my mind in a heartbeat for that price.

I really like the comfort of the 9s despite it being heavier than the 8.

Back
Top Bottom