THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I looked at this ten times
roll.gif
lmao me too... he turned into straight spaghetti 

Between all the lows dropping, how many do you guys think we will get altogether before the end of the 9 cycle? Whether FK or EM I hope we get some sort of red/red camo....he'll any sort of Red based color way would be nice

You can totally tell everyone is either not feeling the Kobe 9 EM lows or there (including myself) waiting for the Kobe 9 Flynit lows?...haha..theres still a full size run of the Easters and Crimsons on Nike.com.....i really hope the Flynit Lows arnt gunna be limited, cant even imagine what resellers are gunna be chargin if they are?..nervous...ha

Last edited:
Seems like everyone is hyped for the flyknit lows already so I'm expecting them to sell out fast. But still very obtainable if you know what you're doing.

That's how I met my wife, who limited me to 1 iD & 1 general release this year. Was thinking of the Easters for my GR pair but I think I want the Crimsons now.
2 shoes a year? That must be tough.. If you are working, I think you should be able to spend a little of it each month.

That's how I met my wife, who limited me to 1 iD & 1 general release this year. Was thinking of the Easters for my GR pair but I think I want the Crimsons now.

Unless you have HUNDREDS of pairs then it's absurd that she'd limit you like that.

I would never agree to anything less 4 a year.

...and that would be a decision I come to on my own.

I have no problem when my ole lady tells me not to get a certain pair coming up for whatever reason. But an overall rule for the year?!?!

I couldn't see it.

2 shoes a year? That must be tough.. If you are working, I think you should be able to spend a little of it each month.

I agree. That's just this year though, maybe. I took on some extra expenses but I'll find a way to get more pairs in.
If you have a lot of shoes (sounds like it if she's limiting you to only 2 pairs :lol: ), sell unnecessary pairs to get new pairs. One goes out, one comes in.

lmao... Damn your wife sets limits on you? Even if I wasn't a sneakerhead, I would still go through 2 pairs a year just from training and basketball.

Last edited:
I would never agree to anything less 4 a year.

...and that would be a decision I come to on my own.

I have no problem when my ole lady tells me not to get a certain pair coming up for whatever reason. But an overall rule for the year?!?!

I couldn't see it.

Your avy lends you much credibility sir! Please tell me who that is.

That's rough. Might as well wait til the end of the year and pay resale for the GR pair you like the best from the year. Too early in the year to blow your 1 purchase imo.

if I got family in the Philippines how much would it cost to ship the 9s here? just an estimate

Yea man,some of the stories I hear from members on here and their women are just crazy and its a shame.Dont know how dudes do it.

Aint no way I would let my woman control me in any matter especially when it comes to kicks unless I had thousands already and I was becoming a hoarder and it was affecting my kids,expenses,health,marriage and I just being a selfish idiot.

2 shoes a year smh.If I get 2 shoes a year then she only gets 1 bag and 1 shoe a year as well.

Back
Top Bottom