THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Black & Crimson lows are a really clean shoe.  Kind of got lost in all of the Concord low hype, but I definitely might consider copping down the line to hoop or something.  

Saw the crimsons today.. The liner was hot pink, definitely not red. Still a good lookin shoe but not quite to my liking. As far as the fit goes.. The elites feel better cuz of the support. For a low, I think the 8s are still the best. Just my 2cents tho.

whats pros and cons on ems as a basketball shoe, looking to obv play ball in and want something im going to love thanks

I'd probably even scoop colors I don't like on rd for prices like that.
QFT
nthat.gif

Why are people keeping the crimsons in their carts on eastbay smh
hehe my bad lol j/k... i was looking around earlier for some roshes for my wife and added a 4.5 in the black crimson to the cart to prove to her the birthday coupons dont work.  She ended up coping the roshes on FNL.

a few hours later (about 4) she decided she really likes the colorway because I got them and tried adding to cart through her phone (looked everywhere else too for a 4.5 online and nothing)  she turns on our laptop and lo and behold the 4.5 is still sitting in our cart on the footlocker website we were on earlier...then she ended up coping em...132 after shipping and tax... makes me happy i got my crimsons for 141 after tax :smile:

I know if the crimson's go on sale I'll cop immediately.  I've had one in my cart all day at NDC but can't convince myself to check out.  But once it drops lower I will definitely go for them.  Or if I get a coupon whichever comes first.

Went to cop the Crimson's on my way home from work at a nearby FTL. They had every size available but mine. Will try a different one tomorrow. They look better in person imo.

Wore my Easters today.

damn fine looking shoe.

The EM 9s make great drivers too with the extremely thin outsole and tight fit. Good pedal feel in my car.

I'm annoyed that I didnt cop the Concords this morning so almost rage copped the Crimsons, but I assume they will probably will be cheaper in the next few weeks and will just cop then. 

I'm not sure how the Crimsons will be cheaper in the coming weeks? From smaller mom and pop spots?

I'm not sure how the Crimsons will be cheaper in the coming weeks? From smaller mom and pop spots?
Yeah maybe not in the coming weeks, but I think they will drop in a month or two. They seem widely available and some retailer is bound to drop them to get rid of their stock. 

Yeah maybe not in the coming weeks, but I think they will drop in a month or two. They seem widely available and some retailer is bound to drop them to get rid of their stock. 
Probably none of the big names but probably some of these smaller online sites I suppose.

I was only at one FTL today and they had all three lows all in my size. Damn. I hope I don't regret passing on all of them right now. The Crimson joints do look good.

It's kind of like that Infrared 6 Red. Kinda Pinkish. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Absolutely loving the crimsons...so dope in person and on foot. Rolled up to HOH at 10 thinkin 2 hrs would be enough time for the concord low folk to clear out but i was wrong. Was able to skip the whole line tho cuz I told the dude I was there for kobes. 135 out the door with the bday coupon

View media item 952925

Last edited:

Wore my Easters today.

damn fine looking shoe.

The EM 9s make great drivers too with the extremely thin outsole and tight fit. Good pedal feel in my car.
Nascar Drivers should start wearing Kobes to race. 
laugh.gif

Absolutely loving the crimsons...so dope in person and on foot. Rolled up to HOH at 10 thinkin 2 hrs would be enough time for the concord low folk to clear out but i was wrong. Was able to skip the whole line tho cuz I told the dude I was there for kobes. 135 out the door with the bday coupon

Dang, which HOH is this that let you use the bday coupon on release day?  So inconsistent.  I couldn't use it for the Easters here and they've been out for a while now.

Dang, which HOH is this that let you use the bday coupon on release day?  So inconsistent.  I couldn't use it for the Easters here and they've been out for a while now.

Yeah my FTL let me used the bday coupon when u bought my crimson, I showed them on my phone lol and just had to print it out. then again the store manager is my close friend lol.

they did tell me though they don't take the bday coupons as much anymore if they don't have a vip number on the top

Back
Top Bottom