THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nike isn't stupid I don't think...well I hope not. They know there is a demand for FK lows....I do hope the color ways from here on out on all the lows are on par with the 8s (give us a red camo, purple fades, something along those lines)

What's the date on these? I know everyone was hating on them but I donno... somehow I got a feelin these are gonna be fire.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess its safe to say I wont be adding to my shoe collection anymore until the fk lows come out, that is unless the premiums being released are amazing or i find a pair of 9.5 details that dont cost an arm and a leg.

@LA KB24 thanks for posting those pics man I really appreciate it. Someone on here said the realest comment that if those shoes were flynit people would be all over them. He's right. There is and will be life after flynit so people need to stop sweating them fk so much. What are you not gonna cop the Kobe X if they not flynit? Like foreal
NAH. Not true whatsoever, bro.

I LOVE My Kobe 8's and they're Not Flyknit... I love Engineered Mesh! The FK IX's just look WAY BETTER than the EM IX's... that's FACTUAL.

I just feel the 8's have a better silhouette, better detail, better & more in-depth mesh patterns (not to be confused w/ color, just the mesh itself), and just a more complete & fluid shoe.

The IX's look UNFINISHED... they look like a rush job, and plain as hell. The 8's look like an Evolution from the 9's, instead of the latter.

The Performance MAY be better... okay. But performance alone isn't going to make me drop $160 on a shoe.

The FK 9's look AWESOME. They share 90% of the same silhouette, but they are just much more refined & well-thought out... 

If the Kobe X's are Engineered Mesh and DOPE... I'm On It!

Funny thing is.. The em and flynit 9's look the same lol. One just has different material.
That's like saying there's no difference between Hyperfuse and Engineered Mesh.

Alot of people decided not to get the KD VI bc of the material they were made from, but they loved the overall silhouette.

Material can make or break a sneaker.  I'm just saying...

I think the best part about this hype for the flynit model is that the shoe isn't even a true flynit shoe. It still has fuse under the flynit (which is necessary for ball reasons).

Inb4 **** storm. Don't care :wink:

Back
Top Bottom