THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yes, I've done it a few times. Pretty simple process.

would you mind giving me a quick how to on the process?

1. Find the store appropriate SKU (FTL, FA, Champs...) of the shoe you want. It's located on a white sticker found on the lid on the side of the shoe box.
2. Take the SKU to the store
3. Have an employee do a store search for your size
4. If they find a pair, choose between having it sent to the store, or your home for a small fee.
5. Sit back and wait for your shoes to arrive.

Last edited:
Material does make or break a shoe and the flynit lows look good. Only a few of us probably actually have them. Going from actual experience of the highs they feel great but nothing like an actual flynit shoe because of fuse. The em lows actually feel better. I feel the lows will be fuse as well.

if anyone is thirsty enough for the flip flop bottom EMs, RMK has a sz 12 for $499 plus s/h 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

[h1]Nike Kobe 9 EM ‘Philippines’ Unboxing with MrFoamerSimpson[/h1]

Posted by: Hsuperman_18

in Kicks On Court
Nike

6 hours ago
5 Comments

Our friend MrFoamerSimpson gives us a look (A.K.A. Foamie Vision) at the Nike Kobe 9 EM ‘Philippines.’ Foamie copped these from his friend in Europe because a U.S. release date has not been set. Stay tuned to WearTesters.com for more from Foamie and a release date.
Haha dope video unboxing.

9s are an upgraded VII but wider on the forefoot and more flexible. Most don't like the VII being mentioned so I know I'll get flamed for it :lol: The lighter weight of the 8 and streamline design edges out the 9.

Last edited:

These go well together. Anyone have both of these?
Haha if someone has that watch they are a real baller, retail for those are $25,000+ 

It's from Kobe's King Power Black Mamba collection with Hublot

Last edited:
I like the "ill kobe selfie" in the box. That was a nice touch. If I ever sell a pair of mine I'll do that too.

Was it really that hard to make a "slit" between the 1st and 2nd hole laces? 
eyes.gif
mean.gif
 Especially on the "elite" model? 
mean.gif
eyes.gif

Last edited:
First time ebay buyer here. How long does it usually take for the seller to ship the item? I bought the inspirations yesterday and am just super anxious to get em. I haven't received any shipping information. He is shipping through USPS I believe.

Haha?  What's so funny?  
Just thought it was funny because people have complained about the prices for Kobe's shoes so the thought of buying a $25,000 watch seemed extreme for most the people in here.  But if they got the money congratulations to them haha.  They do match though you've got a point there

First time ebay buyer here. How long does it usually take for the seller to ship the item? I bought the inspirations yesterday and am just super anxious to get em. I haven't received any shipping information. He is shipping through USPS I believe.

Typically people will ship them out within a day or two. Their handling time is usually posted in their listing

depends on the seller, if it's a good one within 24 hours but I've had shoes not ship for a week before from an ebay seller.  The seller state how long after the purchase they would ship?

Just thought it was funny because people have complained about the prices for Kobe's shoes so the thought of buying a $25,000 watch seemed extreme for most the people in here.  But if they got the money congratulations to them haha.  They do match though you've got a point there
Oh got it.  I've always thought the hobbies were really similar.  Retro designs, signature models, crazy prices... all happens in watches too.

Back
Top Bottom