THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Typically people will ship them out within a day or two. Their handling time is usually posted in their listing

depends on the seller, if it's a good one within 24 hours but I've had shoes not ship for a week before from an ebay seller.  The seller state how long after the purchase they would ship?
Thanks for the help guys. Repped for sure.

SEPT 6TH – NIKE KOBE IX EM PRM/BLACK 652908-001

SEPT 6TH – NIKE KOBE IX EM PRM/GAME ROYAL 652908-404

LOL..wouldnt it be funny if these "Premiums EMs" were a high top version like the elites?..but with Engineered Mesh...ha

JULY 12TH- NIKE KOBE IX HYPER GRAPE 639045-515.......1st Flynit Low colorway for us...cant wait!...

Last edited:
If nike creates a story where kobe scared a tiger away just by looking at it and that was the inspiration for the shoe, they will sell more.

Naw...

Same people that didn't like em still don't...

Those that liked em then still do.
Ok good because I think they are butt ugly and nothing can save them. I just want grey htm flyknit lows, Nike if you're listening, US wide release please.

Heroes are live on Hanon if you want to secure your pair now. Comes out to 232 shipped...actually a few dollars better than I would do purchasing in the store.

Why did you buy them if you weren't a fan? That's one pair that could have gone to somebody that actually wants them...
Haha you mean resellers everybody getting Kobe's where I'm from is trying to resell them. I collect the IX Elites one of my favourite shoes so I do like them even if the cw isn't really my thing.

Last edited:

Oh got it.  I've always thought the hobbies were really similar.  Retro designs, signature models, crazy prices... all happens in watches too.
True but the crazy prices for watches are on a different level than the crazy prices for shoes.  Need big boy money to afford watches that cost as much as a new vehicle.

Resellers are always going to come up so who cares. All I know is that I have been waiting patiently for these bad boys ,so tomorrow I'm going to eat! 
tongue.gif

Ok good because I think they are butt ugly and nothing can save them. I just want grey htm flyknit lows, Nike if you're listening, US wide release please.

You're gonna have a long wait cause those HTM FK lows won't be released on U.S. soil

Back
Top Bottom