THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
How is this site with legitimacy ? How does this work ? What are the extra charges I never copped shoes from a third party website like this before.. (Ebay doesn't really count if you know what I mean )

Btw why are these called superheroes ?
end is 1000% legit (you never heard of them?) So no worries there.. Idk ask Nike what's the reason behind the superhero pack this is the second year in a row if I'm not mistaking

How is this site with legitimacy ? How does this work ? What are the extra charges I never copped shoes from a third party website like this before.. (Ebay doesn't really count if you know what I mean )

Btw why are these called superheroes ?
Endclothing is very legit. I haven't purchased sneakers from them in a while but I have purchased many items, Grensons, clothing, etc over the years. If the item is over a certain cost threshold then you will likely get hit with custom fees. Shipping is incredibly fast to the U.S. and customer service is on point.

I think the U.S. orders are discounted to offset custom fees so it typically balances out. For example I got a pair of Grensons that were priced at $450-$500 (plus taxes) here in the states. I ordered them for $250 (no tax) from endclothing and was hit with a $55 customs fee (billed later through FedEx). The customs fees vary so that is what you need to watch out for. Customs will contact you via the email that you used to order the kicks. They will send you a form, you fill it out and return it and then they will release your kicks. I have received items in 2 days from end in the past. Good luck.

I got through on NDC this morning. Twitter was late so I used a search for Kobe and found the link. Used my free 2 day shipping code on them but was still charged the $15. Will have to call them up for the refund. This will be me second pair of IX Elites. Can't wait. 

I've been super busy at work and totally forgot about these. Thank god I woke up early for NO reason at all and caught this post lol thank you for the link @positiveaura can't beat below retail

Since my local FTL is going to be swamped today does anyone have the SKU from FTL for the details?

Thanks in advance.

I'm shocked how quickly these went. I thought this would be the first elite to sit for a day or two

Lol I tried earlier jus for the thrill anybody get a math problem before the captcha? mine was 7+8 = ... sad to say I ain't add to cart :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom