THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
:rofl: at ppl trying to get back at Nike with these dumb tactics. Yall might as well just curse out their accounts on Twitter like everyone else does on Saturdays when they miss out while you're at it hahaha. Anyways gotta see those Heroes in person after work IF theyre still in stores lol. Most likely getting the Inspirations & Details this weekend if all goes well

I've started buying nike shoes and immediately cancelling the orders. I assume they'll eventually ban me for this.

It's just a funny way to screw them back for all the times they pretend to sell out stock, hold back qty, and all the other hype tricks.

My trick goes "here's my money, just kidding!"

Come on bruh. I know you're joking, right? You're only hurting your fellow sneakerheads. Nike doesn't give a damn about what you're doing.

:lol: I really hope he's joking... If anything, the only person he'd be hurting would be himself if his account did get banned. One guy repeatedly cancelling his orders isn't gonna do a damn thing when thousands of other people are waiting to cop.

I've started buying nike shoes and immediately cancelling the orders. I assume they'll eventually ban me for this.

It's just a funny way to screw them back for all the times they pretend to sell out stock, hold back qty, and all the other hype tricks.

This has to be a joke.

crazy stuff I was just able to grab another pair with that link

Look on the bright side, 1 more qty on that restock y'all stay glued to twitter for quarterly

Any body got any pics of the 9s worn casually with shorts?
Wondering how they look with cargo shorts and such before I cop a pair

thought the heroes were releasing on sat... smh.. but i still got a pair from europe.. so i'm good.. 

Man oh man did you show them!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom