THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
He's just wondering if they're going to keep the trend from the 7 and 8 black/gold elites. 

might get crimsons this weekend at my local fl 
pimp.gif

A recap on trip to footlocker today.

I take back what I said about the Heros. Saw them in person and they look a lot better than I thought.

The 9 lows Em are dope too. Comfortable. Crimsons are not that pink like some people have said could be good on court or casual. Easters look dope IMO for ballin in.

The Ftl I went to takes the bday coupon.

Shoes fit true to size.

Tried some brons and kds and the 9s more comfortable.

The mj 28s are the most basketball comfortable but I hear get a lot of returns due to defects.

So I may just wait out for some flyknit lows or nike id the lows.

All in all kobe 9 low is in the near future.

He's just wondering if they're going to keep the trend from the 7 and 8 black/gold elites. 
Oh right in that case I'd say next months "gold" elite will probably be the closest will will get to the trend of a black/gold elite as FK lows aren't listed as being elites & just standard ix's. I would love it if they gave us a black/gold FK low though.

does the removable insole on the kobe 9's mean that you can purchase new ones to replace them once the cushoning dies out? how long would the lunarlon usually be effective for? 

and where would I be able to purchase new insoles?

thanks

does the removable insole on the kobe 9's mean that you can purchase new ones to replace them once the cushoning dies out? how long would the lunarlon usually be effective for? 

and where would I be able to purchase new insoles?

thanks

In the past nike use to sell kobe midsole inserts. They stopped doing it with the 8's because the inserts didn't sell that well and were priced pretty high. I heard the lebron 11 midsole works pretty good with the kobe 9 elite highs. Swop it out if you have a pair. It has more cushioning than the kobe one with zoom air underneath.

Oh right in that case I'd say next months "gold" elite will probably be the closest will will get to the trend of a black/gold elite as FK lows aren't listed as being elites & just standard ix's. I would love it if they gave us a black/gold FK low though.

This.

That colorway MAY release down the line as a FK low, but I doubt as an Elite high.

Seems like Nike likes to switch it up yearly... the VIIs had both black/gold and white/gold Elites, while the 8s had only the black/gold colorway drop.

With the 9s we get the white/gold colorway... definitely gonna grab them next month. :nthat:

Last edited:
In the past nike use to sell kobe midsole inserts. They stopped doing it with the 8's because the inserts didn't sell that well and were priced pretty high. I heard the lebron 11 midsole works pretty good with the kobe 9 elite highs. Swop it out if you have a pair. It has more cushioning than the kobe one with zoom air underneath.

Only problem with swapping in Lebron XI midsoles are they make your foot sit too high in the shoe, ruining heel lockdown in the Kobe 9.

It would be better to use Kobe 8 midsoles or go to Footlocker and buy some inserts... IMO.

Just a nice thin ortholite or something underneath the bottomed-out lunarlon could work just fine without compromising fit.

The guy at footlocker today told me the gold elites are gonna be "very limited" but this was the same store that didn't get heros so whatever that's worth

Back
Top Bottom