THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I can't stop looking at this shoe. So different, I really like every aspect of it. :smokin

Eric Avar was tweeting and answering questions via the Nike Basketball Twitter page. Click the dates if you want to see the questions that he's responding to.

His injury did not play a role in the shoe at all. We started working on this 2 – 2 1/2 yrs ago. @nicksdot
— Nike Basketball (@nikebasketball) December 5, 2013
@illest35   what was that?

i went though all the posts and saw those tweets posted didnt know that someone had already pointed out to you eh... anyways the blackout wear test look hideous too me but these official 9 highs are definitely a Masterpiece. highs are personally looking like basketball only (for me) my only fear or worry is that the sole will wear out too fast due to it having minimal rubber... @ $230 it would really suck if they didnt last a good while. i understand these are "elites" so the price is bumped up a bit, but that doesnt matter if the shoe outsole is gone smh  

Last edited:
I'm gonna get some crazy looks from the groups that I hoop with (or wherever I play for that matter)  
laugh.gif

But I gotta have em...

Mr. Reaver?

Oh man, smh lol..

af1 1982 how can I help u guy lol?

I tried talking to u earlier, when u were sighing here and there, didn't wanna bother with lil ole me..

What, u wanna know why I refer to him as Mr Reaver?

Or wusup, hit me with it..I'm all ears..

Last edited:
Oh man, smh lol..

af1 1982 how can I help u guy lol?

I tried talking to u earlier, when u were sighing here and there, didn't wanna bother with lil ole me..

What, u wanna know why I refer to him as Mr Reaver?

Or wusup, hit me with it..I'm all ears..

I just have no idea what in the world you're talking about.

af1 1982

And that's what got us off on the wrong foot earlier..

No but really, Its just how I do when speaking to someone I'm familiar with.

Quite respectable mannerism I'd say.. Wouldn't u agree??

Last edited:
af1 1982

And that's what got us off on the wrong foot earlier..

No but really, Its just how I do when speaking to someone I'm familiar with.

Quite respectable mannerism I'd say.. Wouldn't u agree??

Like I said earlier. I edited my post that was originally intended to come at your further but I just F it and tried to make amends.

Like I said earlier. I edited my post that was originally intended to come at your further but I just F it and tried to make amends.

Yeah man I know..

U sound like u still need a hug tho..

Or a gift card or sumthin..

J/K man..As far as I'm concerned we good...

with that high cut and that gigantic tongue, looks like some **** Lil Wayne would wear. eww.

had so much potential with the flyknit too 
mean.gif

That PS is amazing. The casual appeal is through the roof for those, imo. If they look anything like that I may just grab one high (just because I wanna experience them on court) and multiple lows.

Am I trippin or are there 2 different versions of the shoe? I seee a white sole pair and a clear sole pair..

Back
Top Bottom