THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
For those who had

20% discount code coming your way
Do they automatically send it to you or do you have to request it?
Mine was emailed to me, but it only applied as 10% despite the email saying it's 20%. Had to chat with a rep to give me another 20% code.

BTW, the email ended up in my spam box. It's unlike Nike's other emails were this was just plain text.

These pop arts better stay available like the rest of the lows have, gotta secure those nightshade 2s first :smile:

Just got cancellation EMAIL after talking to rep yesterday and she said they would be shipped. At least got 20% code and local HOH stills has them sitting and I can use $20 VIP coupon.

On a brighter side. Bruce Lee's came in from Crooked Tongues. $166 dlvd. Glad able to cop another pair. Love the Bruce Lee/ Kill Bill CW. Only took 10 days to get so not bad shipping time from overseas.

Oh no, I didn't get cancelled, I ordered my pair on the Restock though. My pair will be here tomorrow. I got shipping Conf. And everything.
Yeah didn't mean to you but the guy you quoted, I was part of the "original" order I guess at 8am, was told by Nike as others have said they'd be shipped out Monday, then Tuesday at the latest then "we don't know what's happening" to today being canceled lol.. Pathetic

Can I join the party? Bizarre stuff.

Yesterday: "We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 05/13/2014 has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 05/21/2014. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."

Today: Cancelled.

Size: 14

I didn't do anything screwy to order them either and ordered immediately. They had them on the site before the tweet went live so I was able to be quick. Is this punishment?

Last edited:
Can I join the party? Bizarre stuff.

Yesterday: "We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 05/13/2014 has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 05/21/2014. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."

Today: Cancelled.

Size: 14

I didn't do anything screwy to order them either and ordered immediately. They had them on the site before the tweet went live so I was able to be quick. Is this punishment?
I was 14 also. Maybe had something to do with certain sizes. Hopefully you called and got your discount code. I was in line waiting within 2 minutes so it's strange.

I was 14 also. Maybe had something to do with certain sizes. Hopefully you called and got your discount code. I was in line waiting within 2 minutes so it's strange.
My size 10 got cancelled so I don't think it's the size.

Back
Top Bottom