THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

They didn't give it to you over the phone?
No when i talked to them yesterday my order wasnt cancelled yet, they said it was "possible" it would be cancelled and theyd give me a coupon.  I just got the cancellation email a couple hours ago.

Are there any other Elite's dropping? I was looking for the calendar someone posted a while back. I'm not asking about Elite lows. Curious about the Highs.

So... FTL really not getting the Unleashed cw? I too was hoping to use the Bday coupon. I was going to toss black laces in them. Welp, looks like I'm passing then...

Are there any other Elite's dropping? I was looking for the calendar someone posted a while back. I'm not asking about Elite lows. Curious about the Highs.

There weren't any Elite lows to begin with on the 9s...

As of now, looks like the Fundamentals MAY be the last Elite release.

FK lows should start to drop in July, I believe.

Is the "Unleashed" EM low a QS or not.  I've seen both all over the web, finally decided to stop lurking to find out.

It's already sold out/taken off villa if anyone else was trying to cop them today

Thanks,

Nick

Nice ID's.

My saltiness for missing out on the MP's has finally gone away. What's a reasonable resale price for the Gumbo's in a size 10.5? Looking to add my first 9 Elite to the stable.

Last edited:

Is the "Unleashed" EM low a QS or not.  I've seen both all over the web, finally decided to stop lurking to find out.

It's already sold out/taken off villa if anyone else was trying to cop them today

Thanks,

Nick
Not sure about the US, but they were a GR here in Taiwan. Still plenty of pairs around.

Nice ID's.

My saltiness for missing out on the MP's has finally gone away. What's a reasonable resale price for the Gumbo's in a size 10.5? Looking to add my first 9 Elite to the stable.

Just seen one on ebay for $275, don't know if it was size 10.5, I think the only Kobe that's real high priced is the masterpiece, everything else I've seen steady at $300 or around.

And the I created the ID bc I ain't paying resellers price for the real one :lol:

So... FTL really not getting the Unleashed cw? I too was hoping to use the Bday coupon. I was going to toss black laces in them. Welp, looks like I'm passing then...
Would like to know this too. Haven't read anyone else. Hopefully hype stays down if they are limited.

Just seen one on ebay for $275, don't know if it was size 10.5, I think the only Kobe that's real high priced is the masterpiece, everything else I've seen steady at $300 or around.

And the I created the ID bc I ain't paying resellers price for the real one :lol:

Thanks bro. I feel you. Current resale prices for the MC's are insane. I think I paid $240 shipped for my pair from some Spanish site a day or two after release day. Headed to eBay now to see what my options are.

Nice ID's.

People are trying to get around $400 or so.

Last edited:

Thanks,
Nick

It tried to see if I was able to add to cart 9 minutes after it was posted. Not sure if they sold out fast or they didn't let you add to cart. I tried nearly every size and it kept saying cart is empty. I think they might have put them out by mistake. I see them sitting along with the Easters and Crimsons.

Yeah, the market is starting to dry up on the ASGs...

Prices are starting to rise. Just be ready to strike if you see a good deal.

It tried to see if I was able to add to cart 9 minutes after it was posted. Not sure if they sold out fast or they didn't let you add to cart. I tried nearly every size and it kept saying cart is empty. I think they might have put them out by mistake. I see them sitting along with the Easters and Crimsons.
That's what I am starting to think too, 3 days is REALLY early. JJ doesn't even do that haha.

I could see them sitting but I'm not taking any chances, I'm really digging these along with the blk/red colorway, not sure if it has a nickname or not haha.

Back
Top Bottom