THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i woke up 15 mins early and still didn't get them.  they sold out before the link even like released on twitter

Wrong. MPs didn't sell out quickly. NDC's servers crapped out due to the Tiffany Dunk release.

All you had to do was keep trying. I didn't get through for my pair until an hour and a half after they released.

Last edited:
GALLERY]

Alright guys. Been lurking, had nothing to post until now! My first and second pair of Kobe's. Only paid 120 for the Easters, and 168 for the devotions. Now I know I'm new and all, but I do believe that's a STEAL on both purchased brand new DS. What y'all think?

How did you get all stars for 168? Are you an employee somewhere or did you buy fakes?

Employee. Def not fakes. Easters were used with a buddies employee discount at another retail chain. Devotions were purchased thru my company. I can search the entire company inventory I find any shoe I want. As long another store has them, I just have them sent over and I buy them. The perks of being a manager

Thinking of using my $50 nike gift card for a pair of either the tigers or another pair of Kobe 9s

Lol @illest35 I'll check systems tomorrow and see if there's any. Pm me. Not sure yet how to do all this and I'm on mobile

Just another reminder about the Heroes for $190 shipped, sz 11, 12, and 13 remaining. Ebay price is $210, so msg him for $190. Just picked up another pair.

eBay item number: 321405751445

Last edited:
Picked up Pop Arts around 3:00 PM, PST today.

No problems. Clerk let me use Bday coupon. Plus had a $25 GC. Brought my total to $120 and some change.

Pretty happy.

Wrong. MPs didn't sell out quickly. NDC's servers crapped out due to the Tiffany Dunk release.

All you had to do was keep trying. I didn't get through for my pair until an hour and a half after they released.

Guess i didnt know the servers were down because the page loaded fine just said "unavailable on nike.com" where the sizes usually are.

Got the final piece ordered for my Elite Collection today [emoji]128522[/emoji] Still gotta work on getting the Influences and the NRGs, well yeah those are unattainable unless I win the lotto.

View media item 976728

Got the final piece ordered for my Elite Collection today [emoji]128522[/emoji] Still gotta work on getting the Influences and the NRGs, well yeah those are unattainable unless I win the lotto.

Luckily you won on time. Your battery was on 11%. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom