THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I havent balled in Kobe 9's EM yet but I remember when I tried them on, there was a pinching on my foot where the top lace is at and I didnt buy them. These are probably great to ball in but I prefer to ball in the Kobe 8's more despite the lunarlon not lasting long after a couple wears, I just like the feel of the 8's more. But the 9's, im sure is a great shoe to ball in.

@lewi1913  Where do you find all these steal bro.  Show me the ways!
Can't speak for lewi but I've been getting a lot of steals lately myself. The key is to be patient everyone is a re-seller nowadays so if you're a little patient those who can't afford to keep their stock since the next big release is coming out will buckle and sell for a reasonable price. Also if purchasing from ebay email the seller and offer a price through paypal to help them avoid ebay fees. You're still protected under paypal just make sure they give a detail of the item in the invoice for paypal. 

Where's this bro?

Can't wait to get my hands on the Golds.

The 9 Elite has become my #1 shoe to ball in.

So.......have any of you actually worn the EM's for basketball or are you guys just wearing them casually? I asked this a couple pages ago and got no response besides a guy saying he wanted to know how they felt for ball as well. Wanted to know what you guys thought of these vs the 8's for playing in.

i made a review last month

So.......have any of you actually worn the EM's for basketball or are you guys just wearing them casually? I asked this a couple pages ago and got no response besides a guy saying he wanted to know how they felt for ball as well. Wanted to know what you guys thought of these vs the 8's for playing in.
I've balled extensively in my 9 ems and I prefer them over the 8's. They're slightly heavier, but feel more stable and more comfortable because of the extra padding. Traction is also better.

I havent balled in Kobe 9's EM yet but I remember when I tried them on, there was a pinching on my foot where the top lace is at and I didnt buy them. These are probably great to ball in but I prefer to ball in the Kobe 8's more despite the lunarlon not lasting long after a couple wears, I just like the feel of the 8's more. But the 9's, im sure is a great shoe to ball in.
played in my perspectives twice for 20min each. each time i took them off and put on my XX8. just cannot get used to the no cushion at the forefoot.

Initially i wanted pop arts when i saw pics on NDC, but after seeing them in person.... They are too "laker-ish" for my tastes. I'll wait for the next EM c/w.

Initially i wanted pop arts when i saw pics on NDC, but after seeing them in person.... They are too "laker-ish" for my tastes. I'll wait for the next EM c/w.
But aren't yours $80? lol. That's cheap, use them as some beaters haha. Honestly, I don't know how I feel about them. I'll probably use my discount and I don't like them, return them. I made some mistakes with the 8s, and don't want to make the same with these. Passed way too many 8s up and now I'm regretting it.

Pretty sure the Gold highs are the first color I will be passing on. Scared to get white FK, but also not feeling the art print on this one, and the mango color is just out of place IMO.

Pretty sure the Gold highs are the first color I will be passing on. Scared to get white FK, but also not feeling the art print on this one, and the mango color is just out of place IMO.
You should get them just so you have the complete set even if you don't wear them. As many shoes as you have, what's another pair? But if you don't have that full set, there always be that missing one.

You should get them just so you have the complete set even if you don't wear them. As many shoes as you have, what's another pair? But if you don't have that full set, there always be that missing one.
I really don't think this is the last pair of highs though, so I will be passing unless they are super cheap...

But aren't yours $80? lol. That's cheap, use them as some beaters haha. Honestly, I don't know how I feel about them. I'll probably use my discount and I don't like them, return them. I made some mistakes with the 8s, and don't want to make the same with these. Passed way too many 8s up and now I'm regretting it.

Haha, I'll use that $80 on 6/21

I really don't think this is the last pair of highs though, so I will be passing unless they are super cheap...
I like cheap, too ;-)     Hurts to pay retail usually lol

Back
Top Bottom