THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

But aren't yours $80? lol. That's cheap, use them as some beaters haha. Honestly, I don't know how I feel about them. I'll probably use my discount and I don't like them, return them. I made some mistakes with the 8s, and don't want to make the same with these. Passed way too many 8s up and now I'm regretting it.
Haha, I'll use that $80 on 6/21
I'll be picking up a few pairs myself. Won't be $80, but hopefully they'll let me use my military (about $130 w/ tax). So far, HoH been kind to me with the Kobe's on release day. 

I'll be picking up a few pairs myself. Won't be $80, but hopefully they'll let me use my military (about $130 w/ tax). So far, HoH been kind to me with the Kobe's on release day. 
130 on the highs isint bad at all. the 220 plus tax is a killer though

130 on the highs isint bad at all. the 220 plus tax is a killer though
Sorry, for that's EM Lows. I don't wear the highs. They'd look wrestling shoes on me.  I have very few highs other than OG Jordan 1s. I get 20% when they allow, which I'll take and be appreciative of. It all adds up and helps.

Sorry, for that's EM Lows. I don't wear the highs. They'd look wrestling shoes on me.  I have very few highs other than OG Jordan 1s. I get 20% when they allow, which I'll take and be appreciative of. It all adds up and helps.
oh ok. 130 on the lows are still a little much for me at this point (if they come out with a better cw maybe). I know its probably been said a million times but we need those flyknits

oh ok. 130 on the lows are still a little much for me at this point (if they come out with a better cw maybe). I know its probably been said a million times but we need those flyknits
Yes, FKs would be great!

played in my perspectives twice for 20min each. each time i took them off and put on my XX8. just cannot get used to the no cushion at the forefoot.
I hear that the air cushion has had a lot of problems of poppin out. Any experience with that? Dude that works at footlocker had said he's seen 6 returns with that problem.

Am I the only person that likes the solar joints? And anyone ever realize Kobe's rarely go on discount? Why? Like Mine Grey 8s are still retail [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Yeah $280 is a steal for those IMO. I paid $325 for mine and thought I was getting a pretty good deal.
Nah they don't really restock, they are a re-seller (explains high prices) but don't carry much stock in the first place. Allstars haven't changed in number for 3 months when they did their last restock.

Am I the only person that likes the solar joints? And anyone ever realize Kobe's rarely go on discount? Why? Like Mine Grey 8s are still retail [emoji]128530[/emoji]
I hear you I've slept on the 7 releases and the 8 releases. The problem is I'm starting to like a lot if the Em release and will prob regret if I don't pull the trigger on one.

Last edited:
please, trust me, I am not a hypebeast and don't hate me for saying this,

but the WTK 9s need to surface

if not, these might have to suffice

nikeid

oh, and by the way, I am calling a restock of Nike Basketball sneakers this memorial weekend...

Jordan Brand already had thiers not so long a go...

Nah they don't really restock, they are a re-seller (explains high prices) but don't carry much stock in the first place. Allstars haven't changed in number for 3 months when they did their last restock.

Referring to RMK Store?

Pics need to surface?!? :lol:

"What the ___" colorways come near the END of the shoe series... so WHY would there be pics NOW of a WTK9 when the shoe is slated to end in FEBRUARY 2015?!?

:smh:

Last edited:
please, trust me, I am not a hypebeast and don't hate me for saying this,

but the WTK 9s need to surface

if not, these might have to suffice

nikeid

Wtk 9 won't come out until late next year. It will take a while for images to come available because the line started so late compared to kd or bron bron

Not everybody knows this. Thanks for clarifying tho.

No problem. Just tired of WTK9s being brought up when the Kobe 9 is only 4 months old.

The "What the" is the culmination of pieces of each colorway/pattern of that particular series, so IF there's gonna be a WTK9, pics probably won't be seen until maybe around Christmas.

And for all interested, the last restock was on 3/13... so plan accordingly.

No problem. Just tired of WTK9s being brought up when the Kobe 9 is only 4 months old.

The "What the" is the culmination of pieces of each colorway/pattern of that particular series, so IF there's gonna be a WTK9, pics probably won't be seen until maybe around Christmas.

And for all interested, the last restock was on 3/13... so plan accordingly.

That's what's up tho!

oh, and by the way, I am calling a restock of Nike Basketball sneakers this memorial weekend...

Jordan Brand already had thiers not so long a go...
Hope so man...I need MP still in my life. Something about flyknit lows needs to surface....

Last edited:
I hear that the air cushion has had a lot of problems of poppin out. Any experience with that? Dude that works at footlocker had said he's seen 6 returns with that problem.

Check the XX8 SE thread. It's a constantly revolving issue. Something about the design of the unlocked zoom. It has got to be their most returned bball shoe due to defect this past year and maybe of all time, haha.

It took a while for YOTH Kobe 8 to go on sale on NDC, and that's because no one wanted them + the $160 tag. They don't go on sale because we eat em up at retail. $225 retail price for the IX's and the shoes are selling out online and in a lot of stores.

People would buy up more EM lows if they were $140 retail I'm sure, but when they go on sale they're gonna fly.

Another reason is Kobe's career is coming to an end and who knows what's going to happen with his sig. line.

Back
Top Bottom