THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Photoshop 9s are slamming. Good job man.

I hope the Masterpiece are available with the white sole.
I read somewhere that it is indeed the white sole pair that's releasing.  Apparently the clear was just used for the sample

Can't remember the source though, sorry!

Last edited:
No worries we'll find out leading up to February. Interesting to see how the sole will hold up. The traction pattern is minimal and hardly have groves especially the back.

^I'm curious as well.  Towards the back looks like it could be an issue

Kobe 8 traction is damn-near flawless.  Hope these don't disappoint...

The traction on these looks excellent to me. They will undoubtedly be the best performance shoes of the year. Kobes usually are at the top anyways. I'm not about the high top life. Kobe led me to the lows and I'm not going back. I'm excited to see the lows. The only mids I own are zk1s. I love them.

Last edited:
I don't see how that traction pattern can "look " flawless" I certainly hope it's but it doesn't "look " to promising to me ....

The traction on these looks excellent to me. They will undoubtedly be the best performance shoes of the year. Kobes usually are at the top anyways anyways. I'm not about high top life. Kobe led me to the lows and I'm not going back. I'm excited to see the lows.
I feel you.  But honestly  -- this is basically a low with a sock attached to it making it higher.

There seems to be nothing very supportive in structure high on the ankle.  All it should do is provide what Avar says is "proprioceptive awareness of where your foot and ankle are in space"

My point is, this is basically a low with the look of a high

Last edited:
I don't see how that traction pattern can "look " flawless" I certainly hope it's but it doesn't "look " to promising to me ....
I think you misread my post.  I said that the Kobe 8 traction was flawless

Didn't say anything about the 9 looking flawless

Dude said I'm not about high top life

:lol:

THEBALLER

Where are u for gods sake?

Don't stop the show now..

You're on a roll my man..

I've cut my evening short just to see more PS CWs..

Last edited:
Oops. My bad man I did misread your statement
No sweat man, just clarifying.  And I have done it many times... 
laugh.gif

I feel you.  But honestly  -- this is basically a low with a sock attached to it making it higher.

There seems to be nothing very supportive in structure high on the ankle.  All it should do is provide what Avar says is "proprioceptive awareness of where your foot and ankle are in space"

My point is, this is basically a low with the look of a high
I know what you mean. I just don't see the advantage of essentially having a built in sick crawling up your shin. But in the next breath a lot of players wear mid socks anyways.

I know what you mean. I just don't see the advantage of essentially having a built in sick crawling up your shin. But in the next breath a lot of players wear mid socks anyways.
I completely agree with you.  

To me there is no advantage.  Apparently it's just a sensory thing where you feel more connected to the shoe with that extra collar height. Can't say that it matters to me because I've felt great in lows.

Gonna be good to see him back in action

Will he rock the 9?  

Or hold out?

Last edited:
1st Famous Jameis gets justice..

2nd Kobe coming back Sunday..

3rd...? My Niners beat the Seahawks on Sunday as well..

Back
Top Bottom