THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Missed out smh
It's alright. Find other ways to Flourish. 
laugh.gif

Restock? No MP? Don't even care I wasn't available for it. What did they have besides Prelude 8, some 9 elites?

Tiffany dunks, "yeezy" foams, aunt pearls, kd florals, gator kings, kd bhms, ajko, concord lows, bhm lebrons, camo foams... about a dozen more

I got most you listed so I didn't miss much. MP might be on the next restock? Lol Prices of MP just went up :smh:

Last edited:

Does the Inspirations have a tongue like the Details or Showtimes? Thanks
I've only got the inspirations and details, but I think all three are different. Showtimes are flat, solid color with no pattern, Details are flat but have a marble pattern, and Inspirations have stitching grooves and pattern together.

I've only got the inspirations and details, but I think all three are different. Showtimes are flat, solid color with no pattern, Details are flat but have a marble pattern, and Inspirations have stitching grooves and pattern together.
But are the materials the same on the tongue of the details and inspirations?

Thanks. The Showtimes had a shiny tongue that squeaked when you walked. Can't wait to get the Inspirations in. $190 was a bargain. Closest I will get to the MP. Not paying ridic resell price.
No problem, and no squeaking in mine whatsoever.  Great deal at $190 - nice.

Im happy for whoever was able to order what they wanted for the restock. There is nothing I would have bought out there without the thought of resale. Im not a reseller so this restock wasn't for me. The only other elite that I would be willing to dish out 225 for is the mps

On a brighter note, for those who missed out on the restock, the Kobe 9 EM Premium has been confirmed to release 5/23 @ 8am est.

Non-TLO. $180.

Style #669630-604

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom