THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Was able to grab a pair of the Details off the restock. Now I just hope ordering .5 down in the Elites was a good choice.

I didn't see any official ndc tweets, just replies to questions from users about the release date. Is it confirmed non-TLO? 

I feel like I'm riding the crazy train here. Every time Nike restock something they are all gone in seconds!

Words can't describe how frustrated I was when I found out the restock happened. I've wanted the Devotions ever since NT Georgetown ****** up on release day. Guess I have to get em thru resale...

Was able to grab a pair of the Details off the restock. Now I just hope ordering .5 down in the Elites was a good choice.
You'll be all right. Should fit fine.
How did y'alls EMs fit? I went with a 10 like my 8s, but only because my 3rd, 4th and some of my pinky toe felt like it was riding on top of the "wall" of the insert. Had it not been for that, I probably went with a 9.5. I'm one of those that rarely ties my shoes and for that reason, they don't slip off my heel as easily with a 9.5, but overall, I didn't want to have shoes that could possibly to "too small." I figured it was probably better slightly bigger than have issues with my feet and that insole. BTW, I have narrow to normal feet. I probably have a tweener foot. I don't know if anyone else has this issue, but there a few shoe models I have a hard time making my mind up whether they fit correctly or not so I'm constantly going back and forth between a 9.5 and 10.

Missed the damn restock! :\
If I can score a pair of the Phili's think I can trade them for the Maestros or Showtimes?

I need a second pair of ASG I wear my current pair at least twice a week. That AirMag custom I saw wouldn't be a bad idea either...........r

Back
Top Bottom