THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Thought I was done with this restock after coppin' Playoff 8s and AJ 3s. Thought all kobe 9s were sold out by now but good lookin' out to whoever posted the link to perspectives. Just copped.

Damn you nike right when I paid off my credit card you put me back in a hole smh
Just copped the inspirations hoping it would go with my sf giants gear..

Guess I'll try Friday morning for a pair of premiums. I wonder how fast they will be gone at 7am central time.

Can anyone tell me if the GS kobe all stars glow like the men's? My wife wants to know.
Yes, the gs pair glow in the dark.

i wonder how the philippines would look like with lace swap...pref black. the red laces look like gift-wrap ribbons

buy them and return them if you change your mind. unless credit/ holding back money is an issue for you. 

I thought about doing that, but the only thing is that I'm having them shipped to my aunt's and then reshipped to me. I'm sure I'd have to pay the difference to have em shipped back to NDC. The return label wouldn't work at that point. Shipping from Canada back to NDC with that massive box would be pricey. I think I may cop and then sell locally if I change my mind. Kobes retail for like 270 plus taxes here so I'm sure I can make my money back

Last edited:
I still feel like the release date on the philippines will be pushed back since the release calendars on all the sites don't have an "official" picture release page other than the small text line on nikes help page

Lol! K, I guess I was getting at whether this was the only restock on kobe 9 and if the opportunity for MPs has now been pretty much lost?

MP's had their own silent restock within the 2 weeks after they released, on a Wednesday or Thursday. Just had to have the old link or search Kobe's. They went quick of course

MP's had their own silent restock within the 2 weeks after they released, on a Wednesday or Thursday. Just had to have the old link or search Kobe's. They went quick of course

Yeah.. About that, mine got a delayed email and canceled

had a chance to see the 9 low EM in person for the first time

lighter than I expected, the pop arts were actually really dope, I just can't really rock purple and yellow like that but I actually liked the shoe

the crimsons were fire, I just wish the sole was different, if the sole wasn't white I would have copped those on the spot, something about that shoe idk very nice

The turn. I let go all my highs too.
That's exactly what I call it. I'll keep my Gumbo cause NOLA is my hometown. These just seem to require me having a little more thought into execution/how to rock, and comfortably. I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom