THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
it's for the people who had their orders cancelled on the kobe 9 heros if you called them and complained they eventually gave you a promo code for it

Last edited:
I don't know about other people, but I was waiting for a CW that I really liked before I buy the EM 9's. 

Repped.

It's funny how there were some who seemed upset that people didn't like these first EM colorways that released, and now some may get upset because people are actually interested in an EM now... but they consider it's for the wrong reason (that limited tag).

Guess you're damned if you do and damned if you don't :lol:

Last edited:
I apologize if this was addressed and I missed it. Is there a reason why masterpiece were not part of the restock?

Lol! K, I guess I was getting at whether this was the only restock on kobe 9 and if the opportunity for MPs has now been pretty much lost?

Lol! K, I guess I was getting at whether this was the only restock on kobe 9 and if the opportunity for MPs has now been pretty much lost?

There was a restock back on 3/13, but there weren't any MPs then either.

I think the chance at a Masterpiece on NDC is dead and gone...

Just copped the bruce lees on accident online lol. Was on the fence of pulling the trigger entered everything in and was sitting there debating all day pretty much. I legitimately decided not to cop but accidentally hit place order. My question is that if you cancel the order does the shoe go back in your cart or do they become apart of one of these infamous restocks?

Repped.

It's funny how there were some who seemed upset that people didn't like these first EM colorways that released, and now some may get upset because people are actually interested in an EM now... but they consider it's for the wrong reason (that limited tag).

Guess you're damned if you do and damned if you don't
laugh.gif
 lol thats funny and true.You cant dislike something everyone likes or like what everyone hates nowadays with kicks.

Just like people who get mad at others wanting or waiting for the FK lows to drop.The fk is the reason people like the hightops.Nobody would be buying the highs if they were EM lol.You would be out there looking like you had on jodeci boots.Hell all of the em lows may still be sitting when the 10s come out.

Last edited:
lol,I still think a FK mid wouldve been perfect.The first sample looked like a mid if I am not mistaken.

The highs imo are to tall and clumsy looking for casual wear which is why they dont do it for me.Other than that they are nice and the MP is 1 of the dopest shoes of all-time.

Last edited:
lol,I still think a FK mid wouldve been perfect.The first sample looked like a mid if I am not mistaken.

The highs imo are to tall and clumsy looking for casual wear which is why they dont do it for me.Other than that they are nice and the MP is 1 of the dopest shoes of all-time.
View media item 980275
Man these mids are dope

Back
Top Bottom