THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Dudes gettin all happy for tracking #s on pairs that sat for weeks after release, and were easily attainable less than retail.....
ohwell.gif

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was happy cuz I had a pair in my cart then the size 13's went out.  But yea im happy to get shipping confirmation lol. I got a nike giftcard so I was able to get for 110.

Im at 3 pairs of elites now and happy but deep down would be just as happy, if not more with one pair of precisions those are this years "homes" for me

Dudes gettin all happy for tracking #s on pairs that sat for weeks after release, and were easily attainable less than retail..... :\

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey bro I got mine @ 20% off .. im sitting at home getting tipsy and feeling good about my pickup .. I know they sat But when they dropped I just picked up some inspiration and had my sights on some details an they add up real quick..
All good fam... If you're happy, that's all that matters. Enjoy whatever it is you're sippin on.

@s dubl
 you going going for them philippines ?
For myself, I doubt it. I have a few homies that need help. I'll probably wake up and try my luck.

http://niketalk.com/t/574522/zoom-k...talk-poll-added-on-page-1/15420#post_20670465

Dudes gettin all happy for tracking #s on pairs that sat for weeks after release, and were easily attainable less than retail..... :\

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let that man enjoy. Get hype all over this damn thread. BRUCE LEE'S!

^^^ that story line, and pictures is what's costing the extra $20 and making it "premium".
Same as all the shoes we collect right? nike changes the colorway a little attach the word yeezy automatically shoe is worth double. At least this comes with an actual backstory and diagrams LMAO.

Last edited:
These are the only Kobes ill prob cop. I hate the bruce lee quality...But hope these are better. But the color is just ******** on people color. Sick. will cop a few pairs and rock 1 for sports.

Hated teh bruce lee so much i let my dog chew on it..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom