THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I have average-width feet and wear a size 14. The 9 EM LOWS fit tighter, and a tiiiiny bit longer than the 8s.

I would stay TTS.

If you can...go to a FTL, FA, FNL, whatever...it shouldn't be hard to find a size 12 in some color to try on.

This. However, I have wide feet so I go up .5

I'm glad the Kobe PI's are in store also

Still on the fence

We'll see. Depends on how easy they are to get.

Damn there was a restock last night? Where tf was I at? SMH. Oh well my All Stars came in from Dope Factory yesterday. Had to pick em up from the UPS facility and had to pay 26 in brokerage fees. Altogether 280, chaper than alot of All Star prices. The sneaker is soooooo nice too. Im happy. Now im on the hunt for the Inspirations & then onto to the Golds then imma chill on the kicks til September

One word ... LIMITED
Yaaa that's very true that's how Nike ruined the foams by making everything basically UNLIMITED and gettin fruity and weird with those graphics..the power of limits man
Kobe 9 Philippines are nice, but of course, most people wouldn't be on the prowl like they are if they were as exclusive. Personally, I just get what I like whether it's GR or not.  Some of limited stuff is just horrible looking. 

Nike cancelled my heroes. Then they email me stating they got some and offered 25% off. Also got next day shipped free.

Kobe 9 Philippines are nice, but of course, most people wouldn't be on the prowl like they are if they were as exclusive. Personally, I just get what I like whether it's GR or not.  Some of limited stuff is just horrible looking. 

Ya I feel u but I also like to stay unique tho I hate rocking sneaks and seeing others with the same cuz I live in a city where it's not big but it's not like a village so I gotta b careful what I hunt down these 9's are decent but those flynit lows are crazy

Nike cancelled my heroes. Then they email me stating they got some and offered 25% off. Also got next day shipped free.
Unless you were dying to have them, I'd say you won. Make that mother load order, couple that with your 6% (they can be inconsistent when you use discounts though. Don't ask me why) currently with Ebates, and you're winning. 

well, you must have a lot of one of ones  
laugh.gif

Bruh I had my db5's cancelled due to over selling.They gave me 20% off my next order but it never healed all of my feels even to this day lol.

I like my Heroes but I kind of wish mine got cancelled so I could get that code. Ah well. I would've went crazy and just put in a huge order to take advantage of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom