THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone know a good place to get purple laces for the elites? Thinking of trying a swap on the hero pair when they get in...
http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/flatathletic.asp

Aesthetically, these are pretty identical to the elite laces. I'm not sure but I think I remember someone mentioning sz 11.5 or above is 72' and below is 63'. It comes out to about 10 bux and you get 2 pairs of laces.

Dang...smh.. for a shoe thats suppossed to be "Limited"?..there sure is a grip of them bein sold on Ebay right now...jeez..range from $280-$400ish?.....KOBE 9 PHILLIPINES
Make you wonder how many people actually bought the shoe for themselves instead of planning to resell 
mean.gif

That's because all the people who were hanging onto them want to get rid of them now cuz they know this US release is going to lower their value, thus.. SELL SELL SELL quickly!  But I honestly think it's too late..

Yeah they thought they were going to get Sparks money :lol:

went with grey laces on my easters.

If i score the premiums I'll go with the navy laces.

keeping black on my crimsons.

I saw a pic of the details with black laces and thought it looked good. Guess Ill try it out.

wonder what the crimsons would look like with the crazy laces from the premiums. on second thought probably turrible

Make you wonder how many people actually bought the shoe for themselves instead of planning to resell :smh:  

Doubt a lot would keep it. Most people who buy now are resellers thats why its hard to get the kicks you want if you dont pay extra or double for it. Im guessing the Kobe 9 PI tomorrow would go out like preludes. Out of stock before the TLO.

Is a release of the flyknit low release still an option?

Couldnt find any solid info if these are up for release....

*Crosses fingers*

Flyknit lows are for sure releasing at some point, already been confirmed by Nike. Only thing we don't really know is what colorways will be releasing.

Flyknit lows are for sure releasing at some point, already been confirmed by Nike. Only thing we don't really know is what colorways will be releasing.

July will have a grape color

August will have a white color

Sep will have a red color

It was posted on here a week ago or so.

Doubt a lot would keep it. Most people who buy now are resellers thats why its hard to get the kicks you want if you dont pay extra or double for it. Im guessing the Kobe 9 PI tomorrow would go out like preludes. Out of stock before the TLO.
Don't pay extra or double for it and there won't be resellers. It's that simple.

noob question. the footlocker site didnt post the time frame...I dont remember last time what they said either. and I have done raffles before. but what is the time frame HOH calls?  9-5?

July will have a grape color

August will have a white color

Sep will have a red color

It was posted on here a week ago or so.
Those colorways have been floated around for months, but they're from various unconfirmed sources like the Spanish site or random pics of a FTL manifest. Should've clarified I just meant colorways that have been officially confirmed, but you're right, those are 3 that have been rumored to release.

noob question. the footlocker site didnt post the time frame...I dont remember last time what they said either. and I have done raffles before. but what is the time frame HOH calls?  9-5?
Could be literally any time of the day. I've been called as late as 7-8pm before and as early as 9-10am.

Last edited:

Don't pay extra or double for it and there won't be resellers. It's that simple.
Wish it was that easy... for every one of us that refuses to pay resell there's 50 waiting to 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

There is none. Stay close to your phone.  You might even get a call over the weekend if they re-raffle leftovers.

Depends on how many they have to call and how many raffles there are that week. Mine usually starts calling at noon and goes from there. During allstar release and multiple releases I've been called past close around 9:15 but thats the latest.

There is none. Stay close to your phone.  You might even get a call over the weekend if they re-raffle leftovers.
weekend? but the shoe releases friday...   thanks guys for the responses..  if i dont get a call by today ill just forget it.  its already a hassle to keep my phone on me the entire work day... cant be a slave to this for the entire weekend haha. 

weekend? but the shoe releases friday...   thanks guys for the responses..  if i dont get a call by today ill just forget it.  its already a hassle to keep my phone on me the entire work day... cant be a slave to this for the entire weekend haha. 
LOL. I feel ya. Now i have to keep it in my pocket the whole day and bump up the volume to max so i can hear it if i get a call.

Remember in the 8 line how like the first 10 colorways were dope and then after that it kinda fell off. My only hope for the 9 em line is that they are doing the opposite, selling all their mediocre colorways then it will just be fire the rest of the way. Because as of now the 8 colorways are so much stronger. I know this line still has a while to go, but damn.

What I meant is if you don't get a call today, there's a chance you may get a call over the weekend for pairs that weren't picked up on Friday. But that depends if your store does re-raffles, FCFS, or "loses" leftover pairs.

What I meant is if you don't get a call today, there's a chance you may get a call over the weekend for pairs that weren't picked up on Friday. But that depends if your store does re-raffles, FCFS, or "loses" leftover pairs.
yeah I gotcha.  appreciate you for clarifying anyways.  I was also just saying, I wont count on a refaffle that goes into the weekend etc.  ill just assume its a lost cause if nothing happens today (as for HOH), this cw isnt that serious to me.  would be nice to have.  but more excited for the upcoming FK lows.

doing the raffle last night,  I would say the pop arts look great in person.  Showtimes still on shelves (my favorite of the highs so far for GR)
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom