THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just got my Crimsons in from the NDC flourishment! 
laugh.gif

Haven't even open the box yet. Really debating in my mind if I should return them to do an ID. I know once I open them it's a wrap and I'm keeping them. 

just do both.

I missed the restock earlier in the week but do you guys think any place will restock on the all-stars again?

Yeah I agree. Since I wanted to do a black base ID as well. (Amnesty CW)

But damn Crimsons are so nice as well.
In this case I'd stick with the Crimsons over a black base ID. The thinner, iron-on swoosh on the IDs just ruin it for me.

You guys do me a solid and post some on foot pics of the ASG elites.

@carbon16 they were the first colorway to go in the restock the other night. Right not they are still very overpriced from resellers and ebay.

I'm hoping like you are that the restock will maybe bring down the pricing or have some people selling them for more reasonable prices.

They are my favorite elite besides the details.

So are the Golds still releasing in store cause theyre still on nikes calendar. I know ppl had said they had got taken off at one point tho. After I get them im going after the Inspirations which I hope to find around retail lol

You guys do me a solid and post some on foot pics of the ASG elites.

@carbon16 they were the first colorway to go in the restock the other night. Right not they are still very overpriced from resellers and ebay.

I'm hoping like you are that the restock will maybe bring down the pricing or have some people selling them for more reasonable prices.

They are my favorite elite besides the details.
Some that I took after the release.

I wouldn't count on another allstar restock. I feel they don't restock all star shoes that often especially compared to coveted Retros

Also, these are the full list of official Kobe 9 EM low "Premium" images from NDC...

Those "stiches" on the back look more like STAPLES to me. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom