THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Crazy to see the flip flopping.  I love hooping in my pairs of Elites.  The FK lows I'd definitely rock casually though.  Not feeling the MJs, but the Beethoven's must be had.

Not going to dump my MP, but I am not sure what all the hype is... They look better in pictures than in person 
grin.gif

Just shows how much this whole thing is a "what's the next hot thing?" mentality. People were fiending so hard for MPs and now they wanna dump em for whatevers coming out next (they don't necessarily have to be the exact same people but that's just the general feel of the situation). They literally just came out 4 months ago. 4 months! So what happens when the next flyknit lows leak? Dump the MJs and Beethovens for those?
I wasn't a huge fan of the Philippines in the first place but I was able to get them on release morning so I did. My showtimes are my favorite pair of 9's and those MJ's just do it for me personally because my fav color is purple. I would never sell MP's for em though but everyone is different. You shouldn't categorize everyone I couldn't care less about the next hot thing....
ohwell.gif

No price hike so those that want them you can save that $20 for the next EM

06/28/14 Nike Kobe 9 EM
646701-104 White/Hyper Cobalt-Action Red-Metallic Silver
$160.00

kobe-9-low-em-usa-e1402020033340.jpeg

I wasn't a huge fan of the Philippines in the first place but I was able to get them on release morning so I did. My showtimes are my favorite pair of 9's and those MJ's just do it for me personally because my fav color is purple. I would never sell MP's for em though but everyone is different. You shouldn't categorize everyone I couldn't care less about the next hot thing....:\

I didn't, which is why I said what I said in the parenthesis. But I will retract my harshness though, because I've been guilty of liking a release, copping on rd, only to not really feel em months later. But as I said, that just seems to be the general flow of the thread. Read the pages since the pictures of the flyknit lows dropped and you'll see a bunch of "selling x elite for the flyknit lows." Maybe it's jumping to the next hot thing, or maybe it's just prioritizing which 9s are hotter and dumping what isn't necessary for the collection. Hoping it's the latter for most people. But in the end I guess it really isn't my business.

No line at the store, didn't take the B-Day coupon tho

Definitely loving the tongue on these. Just tryna figure out if I should do white or black laces.

Unless I can catch Perspectives on clearance or luck up on some Details, I done with His
Damn it, those white laces sold me......I will go to Hoh after work to see if I can cop. Did they come with the shoes or did you buy them seperately

?

So far not liking the cw for the EM, don't like the Elite middish/high tops.
The fact that the EM is $20 more than the normal pairs from last year.
The fact that the elites started the price point at insane $225.
I almost skipped out entirely on the 9s. Then the lows elites surfaced.

Beethoven and Micheal Jackson... You will be bought. Hoping for at most $180 price point.
I woulda did the Elites if they didn't have the lower calf sock.

DONT KNOW IF ITS ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED BUT...the KOBE 9 HTM white/gums and black/multi all 4 colorways that were released in Milan are releasing here on June 28th......99% positive ...on Sneakerwatch.com

Last edited:

DONT KNOW IF ITS ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED BUT...the KOBE 9 HTM white/gums and black/multi all 4 colorways that were released in Milan are releasing here on June 28th......99% positive ...on Sneakerwatch.com
Actually released from Nike or just small mom and pop spots who got a hold of some and selling it?

Could of copped all 3 Elites today at ndc but decided to opt out too much money and waiting for the fk low...
are you trying to brag that you "could have copped" ? i don't get the point of this post. pretty sure they were all an easy cop for anyone who tried. I'm just assuming based on my own opinion though, because i thought all 3 were easyy passes.

Yeah that post was pretty pointless haha

Kobe will be rocking the 9s at the beginning of next season, I assume.... that's when demand will go back up for some of these highs, if he ends up rocking those

Last edited:

are you trying to brag that you "could have copped" ? i don't get the point of this post. pretty sure they were all an easy cop for anyone who tried. I'm just assuming based on my own opinion though, because i thought all 3 were easyy passes.
not bragging..these 3 were by far the best of the elite series, wish i could have copped but too many kicks comin out so i decided to pass..my bad if u thought i was braggin usually kobe sell out pretty fast...I knew lebron and kd sits for a lil bit

Either or. Doesn't matter to me. Looks similar enough.

I would have rather them work in the Shozoku logo in there somehow like the 8's.

Last edited:
Glad to see people were able to cop the golds with ease.  Glad I copped from END though, I don't have access to my phone or a computer with internet at work so I would have missed out.  Plus it was cheaper there and they already shipped.

I like the elite lows but honestly I don't like them enough to own.  Although I will admit the moon sole is sick.  After seeing the black/multi and gum bottom white HTMs I really want something to that caliber.

Back
Top Bottom