THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
72 inches
When I did a lace swap on the Perspectives, it really amazed me how long the damn laces are
laugh.gif
I'm 6'3" and these things were nearly as long as me.

Ppl that are trying to dump shoes to get the fk lows are ppl who dont have anymoney!!!

Depends....I dump shoes to buy others all the time. The ones I usually dump though are those impulse buys one usually regrets later on.

As for the HTM lows....If Nike was smart they would drop them in the states....make some subtle changes to distinguish GR pairs from the limited ones....

Although it would be difficult for an avid collector to cop all pairs....Nike should release color ways as frequently as they did the 8s....more options for us to pick and choose from

Gold pack for in store pick up on niketown sf was rougher than I thought..

Opened at 10
Got there at 11:30 due to San Francisco traffic
NO SIZES LEFT FOR THE KOBES

:smh: at the people saying easy copp in store

Opened at 10

:smh: at the people saying easy copp in store

Nothing is an easy cop in the bay

Opened at 10

mean.gif
at the people saying easy copp in store
I went to the Serramonte mall tonight right before closing and copped a pair. They actually had quite a few sizes left, so you might want to call them tomorrow and see what's up...

I called Serra stonestown Westfield (in that order )right after I was turned down they didn't have any size
8 / 8.5 ....

Guess I'm Saving my $ for the flyknit lows and infrared XI next week

Last edited:
I called Serra stonestown Westfield (in that order )right after I was turned down they didn't have any size
8 / 8.5 ....

Guess I'm Saving my $ for the flyknit lows and infrared XI next week
Size 8 available on soleheaven. Going to be $223 shipped. Might have to pay a little to paypal for the conversion when you make the purchase. Also custom fees are hit and miss. But soleheaven is legit and they ship super fast for being across the pond.

http://soleheaven.com/Nike-Trainers/Trainers/2609/Nike-Kobe-IX-Elite-Gold

Last edited:
Soooo i go to HOH right when the mall is opening. Theres a line of about 10-15 ppl ahead of me and the employee opens the gate asking ppl whats their size and shoe theyre getting so he then pages the employee inside to grab the shoes and place them on the counter and has the customer stand in another line just to get rung up assured their pair. So i get to the front of the line outside and tell the guy i want the kobes in a 8.5. He pages his coworker and says ok go ahead in the line inside. So i wait in another line, get to the counter and the guy asks what size i requested so i tell him then he looks at all the shoes on the counter they pulled after being paged from the employee outside and say we sold out the 8.5 we have an 8 or a 9 -_____- sooo basically they LOST my pair (because ppl ahead of me in line were grabbing shoes off the counter to "try on" and no one was watching them) or they just sold my pair. Either way i was pretty upset that i waited in line after being assured my pair was held for me just for them to tell me its gone. Could've told me that outside if they sold it before i was told that if they were really just sold out. But ended up getting the 9 on the hunt for 8.5 size swap.

The Gold pair is nice, just can't get with the all white flyknit upper. Spells disaster for sure!

Can't wait for more FK low colorways.

Heading to HOH today. See what Elites I come back with. Have a bunch of $15 and $20 VIP and BDAY coupon.

Do you guys think the FK lows will release in gradeschool? The purple pair is so pretty. I was so sad when the purple fades didn't release in gs.

I didn't, which is why I said what I said in the parenthesis. But I will retract my harshness though, because I've been guilty of liking a release, copping on rd, only to not really feel em months later. But as I said, that just seems to be the general flow of the thread. Read the pages since the pictures of the flyknit lows dropped and you'll see a bunch of "selling x elite for the flyknit lows." Maybe it's jumping to the next hot thing, or maybe it's just prioritizing which 9s are hotter and dumping what isn't necessary for the collection. Hoping it's the latter for most people. But in the end I guess it really isn't my business.
For me personally is I bought the mp and inspirations to try out the performance of the height and give it a go on court. I'm a lowtop guy all day and don't feel the height no more. So I'll gladly sell or trade my mp for 2 or so flyknit lows. It's all about the height for me. Don't care about hype or the next new cool thing. That sounds like some high school ish. If it was about hype then id keep my mp's since that's the most sought after 9 till now and will be most likely later on as well. Don't care about that personally. All about performance and on court for me.

Last edited:
Do you guys think the FK lows will release in gradeschool? The purple pair is so pretty. I was so sad when the purple fades didn't release in gs.

Nike released some of the highs in gs sizes, so there's definitely a chance.

Probably won't know for sure until the end of the month tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom