THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Negative.  I'm hoarding all Elite highs

With you guys on that. They'll have to come out with something radical for me to give up any of my Elite Highs. I personally love the shoe and although I like the Elite Low more than the EMs, it's not doing it for me just yet.

I just landed a pair of Details on the bay DS in size 11.5 for 230 shipped? Is this because of the flyknit low? Ive never seen them under 250... Fingers crossed for when the box arrives but I couldn't pass on that.   

I also like the Beethoven  better but The Elite Highs are all the sudden trash? Looks Like Ill be picking up the ones I missed.... I was gona sel some Philippines for the lows but Im not gona give em away... Cant wait to finally get my details regardless of whats coming out in 2 months! And for Retail 
smokin.gif

I just landed a pair of Details on the bay DS in size 11.5 for 230 shipped? Is this because of the flyknit low? Ive never seen them under 250... Fingers crossed for when the box arrives but I couldn't pass on that.  
Prices are coming down for the moment. Good pickup. Just copped Details for $250 so def a buyer's market right now.

I also like the Beethoven  better but The Elite Highs are all the sudden trash? Looks Like Ill be picking up the ones I missed.... I was gona sel some Philippines for the lows but Im not gona give em away... Cant wait to finally get my details regardless of whats coming out in 2 months! And for Retail :smokin

"Elite Highs are all the sudden trash?"... naw.

It's just that some dudes that bought em thinking they were gonna make a profit (resellers) or regular cats that have em probably need the $$$ to grab these upcoming FK lows.

If anybody's missing a particular colorway(s), now is the time to strike...

Last edited:
Anyone else get shipping confirmation from NIKE on the Golds? Says they are coming FedEx. Thought that was strange. Usually UPS.

Kinda like these better without the pull tab on the back.

that pic of the Purple Flynit lows above........CRAZY..no pull tab on these and the laces are purple, other pics had pull tab and the laces were black?..uh?..witch ones we gettin Nike?..shoot!

Last edited:
I wonder with the success of and hype of the flyknits will it carry over to more kobes or shoes period.

Agree that now is the time to cop all the highs you can/missed. Lows are just the hype right now, prices will go back up. I want more High colorways to be released!

I don't know if the lows fit the same as highs, but a LeBron 11 insole on the highs really cleared the dead space some of you might feel. It even allowed me to go .5 up and still the shoe feels extremely tts.

Agree that now is the time to cop all the highs you can/missed. Lows are just the hype right now, prices will go back up. I want more High colorways to be released!
You're not kidding, a local CL seller has MPs for $360, it's tempting me to cop that second pair.

Was at the Great Mall today and I saw and asked about the Fundamentals. Footlocker has a FSR. They also had the 9 Low in Crimson Laser and Easter still.
Champs has a the Fundamentals as well as the Showtimes at 8.5, 10.5, 11 when I asked. They also  had 9 Low in Crimson Laser and Easter.

Influences releasing on the 21st here in the US 
nerd.gif

sorry if I'm late

Last edited:
F me…Got drunk last night.  Wake up today, check my email around noon to we've received your order. Ha. Ordered the black/crimson em lows super sloppy.  I wish they sold out or something but they've been sitting forever and I love the EM lows performance and a few of them looks wise.  No mas for me until the MJs. 

Back
Top Bottom