THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Do any ATL people know if any stores in Lenox have some 9 highs in stock? I'd like to try on a size 10.

Do the kobe elite flyknits high fit like the Flyknit chukka with the Free soles? I ask because I have to size 0.5 down from the lunar to free soles chukka. Hope someone with elite flyknits and free chukka can help me. Thanks.

MJ looks to be a non gr in San Francisco.
a shame. especially for a person who doesnt camp or raffle.
good ol interweb will not fail me tho...

I concur, the beethovens take the cake between the two next releases.

I wish the ofp were a bit better quality but ill take what i can get.

Do the kobe elite flyknits high fit like the Flyknit chukka with the Free soles? I ask because I have to size 0.5 down from the lunar to free soles chukka. Hope someone with elite flyknits and free chukka can help me. Thanks.
I have both the 9 elite highs and a pair of free chukkas.  I would definitely say length/amount of toebox room is similar between the too.  I went half size down in both.

Last edited:
For all interested in the Beethovens in August, looks like it will be the white swoosh pair dropping...
no car but has the beethovens early?..... whaaa
nerd.gif

I don't know what the official definition of a GR is but these are definitely not widely available in my area.

I don't know what the official definition of a GR is but these are definitely not widely available in my area.

Exactly, dudes need to stop saying they're a GR

Look at a KD map and then look at one for these.

And a lot of stores in my area only get a size run or two for Kobe's.

I'm in nyc so everything is readily available for me

I have 3 HOH within a single mile getting these and as I said 1 closest to me has 150 pairs alone

Now if you live elsewhere then yea might be tough

Lookin over the map again 2 standard FTL near me will have them also lol

Last edited:
Exactly, dudes need to stop saying they're a GR

Look at a KD map and then look at one for these.

And a lot of stores in my area only get a size run or two for Kobe's.
Bruh, they're a GR...KD's are always available in more locations than Kobe's. Just because the KD's are available in more locatios, doesn't take away from the fact that the Hyper Grapes are a General Release.

Bruh, they're a GR...KD's are always available in more locations than Kobe's. Just because the KD's are available in more locatios, doesn't take away from the fact that the Hyper Grapes are a General Release.

This makes no sense

If they're available in less locations. They are not a general release.

This makes no sense

If they're available in less locations. They are not a general release.
Its not a true GR, like the pit viper 8s, if it was a true GR, my local mom n pop size no love all bs Footlocker in Laguna Hills, Ca would be getting it. They only get true GRs, I am sure there are a lot made, but its not THAT type of GR. Just my .02.....

Back
Top Bottom