THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
thanks for explaining that lol im moving to portland, is it only in the downtown district?
It connects Portland, Beaverton, Gresham, Hillsborough, and north/east Portland. It can also take you close to Washington. Its a pretty neat system.

I can't figure it out. How do the flynit lows actually fit? People are saying like the KOBE 9 EMs. Any one know?

I would imagine just like the EM lows. the Soles appear to be the same cut and I would imagine NIke is going to use as many pieces from the EM that they can to save money.

This makes no sense

If they're available in less locations. They are not a general release.
It makes a lot of sense...Take the  All Star Game pack for example. The Kobe's were released in less locations than the Lebron's and the KD's, but you wouldn't call the Kobe's a QS just because they were released in a few less stores. Just because the Hyper Grapes are releasing in a few less stores than the 35k KD's, doesn't mean the Hyper Grapes aren't a GR. If you got locations receiving upwards of 140+ pairs, that pretty much means they are GR status.

Last edited:

It makes a lot of sense...Take the  All Star Game pack for example. The Kobe's were released in less locations than the Lebron's and the KD's, but you wouldn't call the Kobe's a QS just because they were released in a few less stores. Just because the Hyper Grapes are releasing in a few less stores than the 35k KD's, doesn't mean the Hyper Grapes aren't a GR. If you got location receiving upwards of 140+ pairs, that pretty much means they are GR status.
in SLC the KDs are in one store and the kobes are in 4

They won't hook up with a discount code... They'll tell him to send back for a product voucher.

They won't hook up with a discount code... They'll tell him to send back for a product voucher.

You have to be a wordsmith. Don't flat out say how you want a code. Just state how long you have been a customer for and that you are becoming increasing frustrated with the quality of products as of late.

Don't let one flawed shoe ruin it for you. It seems to be the exception not the rule. Most people in here that ball in the EM say they are pretty legit and maybe even an upgrade from the 8 in a strictly performance based way.

Might be a stupid question but im gunna askya anywaz?...lol.. Can anyone explain 2me what is the purpose of the "Flywire" on the Kobe 9s if the shoe laces go threw the holes in the upper first then threw the "Flywire"?.... when you pull the laces tight, ya can only pull as far as the upper is gunna stretch before anything happens with the "Flywire" correct?... the "Flywire " just cancels itself out, i dont understand the point?....i got the AJXX8s and those ACTUALLY go threw the "Flywire" first, thats the point!

Thinking about holding out these Hyper Grapes, I already own some Purple Granite 8s
ohwell.gif

Those Beethoven's look 
pimp.gif

SMH

why is why i wanted to stay away from this shoe. i bought 2 pairs so far and havent wore em, was hoping this would last a long time with heavy use, SMH

Somehow I don't think that happened from normally playing. Maybe it was stepped on really hard or got caught on something? But realistically the fly wire is the strain relieve so the mesh should not have experienced enough stress to rip like that. Realistically speaking if course I haven't contorted a pair in hand to see how the material flexes.

Might be a stupid question but im gunna askya anywaz?...lol.. Can anyone explain 2me what is the purpose of the "Flywire" on the Kobe 9s if the shoe laces go threw the holes in the upper first then threw the "Flywire"?.... when you pull the laces tight, ya can only pull as far as the upper is gunna stretch before anything happens with the "Flywire" correct?... the "Flywire " just cancels itself out, i dont understand the point?....i got the AJXX8s and those ACTUALLY go threw the "Flywire" first, thats the point!
the flywire is suppose to help give extra containment to your feet when you're doing lateral movements...otherwise, you're just relying on the em when you move side to side.

4 FTL's releasing the HG's near me. Looks like I'm coppin. Will toss black laces in them though to break up all of that purple.

the flywire is suppose to help give extra containment to your feet when you're doing lateral movements...otherwise, you're just relying on the em when you move side to side.

Oh OK...that makes sense..lateral side2side...got it!
thanx 4responding!..mucha appreciated!

Jeez, when did Nike get all crazy w the releases? Just called niketown Santa Monica to ask if there was a raffle or what for the hyper grapes and they couldn't even say yes or no; just that they haven't released info yet.

Guess I'll just go early?

Back
Top Bottom