THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
You telling me you can't go on ID and make that lame-*** black/grey colorway right now? 
sick.gif

PS -  if anyone is in or a Mod over at that KD&Kobe group on Facebook could I get an invite? Or at least make some friends in it. The group says please be friends with at least 5 members...didn't know any 
eyes.gif

Just came from my hoh seen the Hg's in person. They are straight fiya. Entered raffle they told me not many have entered so I should be straight this Saturday.

Don't know whether to get phillippines or the hg...
My guess is somewhere between the two.  I have no clue though

I tried a pair of the hyper grapes on... I have the elites in a 9.5 (my tts) and the em in a 10 (usual Kobe 4-8 sizing). The 10 fit way better in the elite low for me than the 9.5, which sucks because I ordered my elite low id in a 9.5.

havent followed each page here but

has anyone seen those Elite High replicas up close?, is it even flynit? I didn't know they make em already, first time seeing fakes of the highs today, it was the gumbo & i noticed the midsole has colored paint speckles instead of water drops
mean.gif

edit: just found some rep youtube vids & they're exactly like the ones i saw today, i guess nothing to worry about if you have eyes

Last edited:
honestly id rock all three of them. I almost sent him an email just to see what he charges for this. I wouldnt do it because I dont want my elites gutted buy I am curious at the cost.

You would have wasted the keystrokes. His customs are 1 of 1s.

Literally forgot about the Michael Jackson's dropping Saturday. Tight that I'm going to miss out on these. Should have kept track of these. Definitely have to get the Beethoven's.

Tried on those Kobe 9 Elite Highs last week for the first time and as I thought I can't jiggy with that high top design or maybe I have fat calfs lol.. But yeah upcoming road trip canceled so the HG's are a must cop!

[h1]Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low “Conversion” Customs[/h1]

nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs1-711x366.jpg

Jake Danklefs known as Dank Customs uses the Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low silhouette to design his latest “Conversion” Customs – that features three of previous Nike Kobe 9 Elite releases. The customs are inspired by the Kobe 9 Elite “Perspective” colorway, “Influence” and the“Maestro” colorways. Check out each pair below and let us know what you think and which is your favorite pair in the comment section below.
nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs.jpg
nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-1.jpg
nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-2.jpg
nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-3.jpg
nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-4.jpg
nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-5.jpg
nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-6.jpg
nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-7.jpg
nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs-8.jpg

Source: http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2014/07/nike-kobe-9-elite-low-conversion-customs/

So when the say "conversion" dude literally took a pair of Kobe Elite Highs and just chopped the top off? Sick idea I would definitely rock a couple of those

Back
Top Bottom