THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The local HOH is doing FCFS for the HGs. Might be the first time I would have preferred a raffle. Now I gotta get ready for Future Friday and Sadderday 
mean.gif

Anybody catch the matchin socks Nike got made for the MJ's??? I wonder are they gonna have a pair the the Beethoven's

I really like the idea of those Elite High - Low conversions, but the execution is average at best.

I'm too much of a perfectionist to ever be satisfied with a customized shoe, though. Even the "best" customizers work lacks attention to detail, IMO.

Anybody catch the matchin socks Nike got made for the MJ's??? I wonder are they gonna have a pair the the Beethoven's

Yeah. Think I posted the pics a few pages back.

I know there's gonna be pairs for a few of the upcoming KDs, but I'm not sure about the Beethovens tho...

And definitely not for $30... :x

Yeah. Think I posted the pics a few pages back.

I know there's gonna be pairs for a few of the upcoming KDs, but I'm not sure about the Beethovens tho...

And definitely not for $30...
sick.gif
Yeah, $30 for some socks is just too damn much, but clearly some ppl are just ballin outta this world...I just happen not to be one of them LOL

Those elites are interesting.Not bad but something seems off.

Dudes be doing to much with the matching knee high socks nowadays.Real corny but Nike is loving it.$30 and I bet it will be sold out.

Low elites look great, just not feeling the pull tab. Looks too big and out of place. Was probably the customers choice to keep that a part of the shoe, so Dank worked with what he had.

The Kobe 9 line has been handled so weirdly. The Elites released before the regular ones and more emphasis has been put on the Elites when it should be on the EM's. So far the EM's have been average at best. I feel that the colorways/themes for the Elites such as the Perspectives, Influences, Inspirations, etc. could have worked on the EM's. Also, the purple BHM Kobe 8's could have easily been put on the EM's and released and the pattern on the ASG Elites could have been put on the EM's as well. The Elites should have always been lows. The Hero, Gold, and Team Elites should have released as lows. 
Dude agreed. It really would not have been hard to come up with some seriously FIRE colorways, or even stereotypical "hype" colorways that people want - for that EM silhouette shoe, and then sell the absolute hell out of it. Make it a GR, put it in every freaking footlocker and wherever across the country, just make it AWESOME like the sulphurs were, boom, done. Every pair gone. And people trying to stock locate them months later. Then everything else from eventual flyknit elite lows, to elite ID money, to even a few special "High elites" would've just been icing on the cake to me. It would've justified the limited availability on the highs from the start as well. I'm sure the idea was "if our NORMAL shoe is elite...and elites cost more...that means more money for us right?
devil.gif
"  I mean I'm no Mr. Parker, but just how I would've run stuff 
roll.gif

Low elites look great, just not feeling the pull tab. Looks too big and out of place. Was probably the customers choice to keep that a part of the shoe, so Dank worked with what he had.
Yup its just the tab now that I look at it.

Air piccolos 

Last edited:
The only thing keeping me from having a pair of those low Perspectives done RIGHT NOW is that I don't have a pair of Perspectives...

Instantly took that shoe from ehh not for me, to GOTTA HAVE NAAAOOOWWWW.  weird how that works.

The only thing keeping me from having a pair of those low Perspectives done RIGHT NOW is that I don't have a pair of Perspectives...

Instantly took that shoe from ehh not for me, to GOTTA HAVE NAAAOOOWWWW.  weird how that works.
I had that I gotta Have it now feeling the moment i saw em lol

I'm really regretting picking up two pairs of EM's now that I see the flyknit lows. I'm sure everyone's saying that though.

Hope an all black flyknit drops with an icy sole. I could iD them, but I refuse to spend 250 on such a basic colorway

Last edited:
Hope an all black flyknit drops with an icy sole. I could iD them, but I refuse to spend 250 on such a basic colorway

uhhh the standard box price plus tax is like 220 anyway roughly

might as well just do it

why wait for a number of months hoping they announce such a colorway(if) when for like 30 bucks extra you can have it within 4 weeks?

lol

uhhh the standard box price plus tax is like 220 anyway roughly

might as well just do it

why wait for a number of months hoping they announce such a colorway(if) when for like 30 bucks extra you can have it within 4 weeks?

lol
Or 20% off code is $199 and free shipping.

Won't spend $245 + tax for exactly what you say you want.

Would spend $200 + tax for a GR that wouldn't even be exactly what you want.

Logic...

A
I'm really regretting picking up two pairs of EM's now that I see the flyknit lows. I'm sure everyone's saying that though.
Actually I still really like my EMs. They're really good balling shoes IMO and I actually think some of the cw's and ID's look really nice.

Back
Top Bottom