THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

the gray metallic silver went on the nike calendar, but no photos. the ones above dont have the shadow, bootleg, ha.

they're calling them premium?

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/product-launches/a_id/41986/p/3897
Image is on the server just not loaded yet

http://images.nike.com/is/image/Dot...jpg?fmt=jpg&qty=85&wid=460&hei=460&bgc=F5F5F5

Nice to see the premium tag with no price raise.  I don't see anything that makes them more premium than the other Kobe EM's that have released though. Just trying to get the EM's to move by making a QS with premium on it.

Last edited:
@kevkev  a black midsole would look great... I think it would just look a little cleaner overall.  Still nice looking though

Last edited:
I'm all in on the beethovens lord please don't let me strike out as for those ghost ones I'll pass and watch as they sit like the Brazils, independence days, crimsons and those pattern blue ones.. No ones buying those things

I like those EXTs... Don't see why you can't ball in those unless they have no paddings at all.

Jus picked these up.. They feel great on feet. I played in em for about 3 hours and really like them. I get a little bit of heel slippage on them just like the flyknit lows, but not as much. The traction is definitely better than the Kobe 8s but obviously it's not as light. View media item 1107131
IMO the highs are the best. Everything is the same except you get that extra support which really let's you make those cuts with confidence. The elites (both high and lows) are definitely tighter around the sides of your feet, which I don't mind since I have somewhat narrow feet. Like @Mister Friendly said, I guess it all really depends on the style of play and body type for which shoe would suit you best. I am 6'4 200 lbs and one thing I've learned is.. No matter what kind of shoe you got on, whether its high or low, if you go up for a rebound and land on someone's foot.. You're probably gonna roll that ****. Will more support from the shoe being a high top help reduce the severity of the initial roll? Possibly. Will it stop it from happening? Definitely not.

I'm all in on the beethovens lord please don't let me strike out as for those ghost ones I'll pass and watch as they sit like the Brazils, independence days, crimsons and those pattern blue ones.. No ones buying those things
Best em so far IMO... Won't be instant sell out (unless limited), but I have. Feeling they'll move.

Best em so far IMO... Won't be instant sell out (unless limited), but I have. Feeling they'll move.

True I mean the ghost and the Philippines and I'll include the Bruce lee's are the only profitable em's. I seen a lot of people wearing the independence days on July 4th and haven't seen them since
And sorry you are a somebody man but the only thing I like about the 9's are comfort

Last edited:
True I mean the ghost and the Philippines and I'll include the Bruce lee's are the only profitable em's. I seen a lot of people wearing the independence days on July 4th and haven't seen them since
And sorry you are a somebody man but the only thing I like about the 9's are comfort
Ive actually seen a lot of independence days worn in my area. I do agree with you about those being the only ones profitable. The 9's are very comfortable I just wish they would have the same length as the 8's

Back
Top Bottom