THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

good question....im passing if they drop with the white swoosh also.  black looks so much better...
I think the lateral white swoosh is a done deal.

I hear ya

I almost bit the bullet and got the other two ASGs (Lebron and KD) from the Finishline restock but I would rather have the Spurs Kobes coming out on August 16.
Yeah, I couldn't resist the Gator King, I lived in NO for 5 years, it's where I met my wife. So had to pull the trigger on a retail cop today. Already have the Maestro of course.

Hey I dont know if this has ever been talked about, but I just got my second pair of 9 Elites (inspirations) (my first pair were the gold pack ones) and I noticed the elite boxes were different sizes. The gold pack ones were more rectangular and the inspirations more like a square. Are they supposed to be like that?

^Depends on your size. In general, they tried to pack the larger sizes in the bigger more square shaped boxes, and smaller sizes got the rectangular box. But it's not always consistent. For example, I grabbed 2 pairs of ASGs, one for myself and another for a friend, and one came in the smaller rectangular box and the other was in a bigger square box. Exact same shoe size for both, just different box size. Doesn't really matter at the end of the day though.

Bit the bullet and ordered the Chinas. Had a $10 coupon for kicks-crew. Was in love when i first saw em on j23apps twitter few weeks back. Not gonna wait for a US release. 267 shipped.

Release version of Beethovens are way better than original pics IMO. The white medial side and different colored swooshes make the shoe a little more interesting.

Last edited:
Anyone know if I take HyperGrape (use Bday coupon) to exchange with Beethoven at FTL, they gonna let me? Cause I use Bday coupon on HG don't wanna waste that coupon. Thanks

im assuming that beethoven is gonna be plentiful just like mj.
can anyone confirm or deny with their inside info?

Back
Top Bottom