THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
All the EXT models been subpar in my opinion from Nikes three signature lines this year

Gum option is cool, color-scheme could've been way better

How do you guys tie your FK lows? I can't find any good place to put the knot when I tie them (under the tongue feels weird/bad but looks clean), and I don't like wear them with loose laces. Weird question I know lol
laugh.gif

Yeah well they raised the price $10 from the release info...
OPINION HERE: I doubt the $10 increase is why they are just laying there. Big LeBron release, and these just are not exceptional. Besides, if these were hot, would a $10 increase stop any of us?

They listed it $160 on their launch calendar but put them up as $170 that's a sneaky move. If I bought them they'll be hearing it from me and give me 10$ back.

EXT will be copped. Yeah I was thinking black shanks would look better.

Last edited:
Im on the fence about the EXTs. I believe I will have to see them in person before a proper decision can be made.

They listed it $160 on their launch calendar but put them up as $170 that's a sneaky move. If I bought them they'll be hearing it from me and give me 10$ back.

EXT will be copped. Yeah I was thinking black shanks would look better.
Release info - down to the actual shoe design/CW - is frequently wrong. The correct price is listed on the shoe when you click it. If you don't stop to look at that point, well. The Beethoven's that release will not be the ones on the release calendar, HG's had different color laces, etc. Now, if they listed them at selection at 160 and charged 170, I would have a problem with that. Dunno, it may be just me, but I don't see this as a huge infraction. But, if people feel played, by all means let them know...

Back
Top Bottom