THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I believe Beethovens will sell out quick. People who don't even buy Kobes like these. I for one have never bought any Kobes and I will get these. They are so clean and since i'm not paying the crazy resell price for Black/White flyknit trainers. These will do!

breast cancer kobes looking :smokin. I would definitely like those to release.

I'd rather have the 'bron China lows than those EMs.

Still not worth 300 though. Oh, and kickscrew apparently has never heard of a size 14.

The only em 9 that would be worth paying $300+ is a one that kobe autographed lol.

I remember finding a pair of size 15 Cactus (I think that's the nickname) foams on eBay. They were in great shape but had all this nasty foot powder on the inside. The dude was like "yeah these actually belonged to Penny himself! My dad was one of his trainers and got some kicks from him. That's his foot powder!" He wanted $300 for them.

sick.gif

how much and from where???
don't know about him but they got em on kickscrew
Just Kicks-Crew. Got them when they were at the $250 price on there. Liked them enough to get them early just in case they do stay overseas. If they come stateside, I can live with the price I paid. I would've passed if it was something like the $350-400+ that some folks paid for the Philippines before they dropped in the US.

Good thing I checked a size 44 is a 9.5 us. I guessed incorrectly and thought it was a 43.

Nike china still has 44s and other sizes on their site.

When did those release? Given the name assuming an exclusive .. havent been in here much since easters dropped (other than past cpl days)
@quise2024  They released as china only exclusive about a week ago I believe they have em on some china sites I bought just in case it happens to turn out to be sparks episode part two

I'm watching Chopped on Food Network right now and the kid with glasses has on the Bruce Lee. Don't have DVR so I can't get a screenshot. He's still in the competition so if you wanna peep it. He said he's a "sneaker freak" and if he won he'll buy $5000 of shoes :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom