THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
roll.gif
. Right that's soo racist. First glance when I made the comment looked just like him from side profile of the head.

W/e though if you feel the need so be it not sweating it

people don't have to be racist to make racial jokes. It is pretty funny tho and I'm taiwanese-american like JLin.

BUT why would you even think it's JLin?? Kobe's with Nike and Lin is now with Adidas. they can't even do the same promo tour for products unless they are with the team. 

Last edited:
Ten days till the Tovens drop. Any last sudden change of hearts?

I will be hitting FTL that morning.

trying to turn back the shoe tide.

:rofl: . Right that's soo racist. First glance when I made the comment looked just like him from side profile of the head.

W/e though if you feel the need so be it not sweating it

people don't have to be racist to make racial jokes. It is pretty funny tho and I'm taiwanese-american like JLin.

BUT why would you even think it's JLin?? Kobe's with Nike and Lin is now with Adidas. they can't even do the same promo tour for products unless they are with the team. 

His comment wasn't racist at all.. I thought m it looked like Jeremy Lin a little bit too at a quick glance.

Thread took a turn....smh

Sensitive ppl who over react over every small thing.

Last edited:
The Lin comment was kind of understandable and humorous. The "chinamen" comment was just straight up foul. It's amazing there are people still that stupid in 2014. This ain't the 50's b

Ok. Just making a point...the same people to catch a fit over other race comments, are the same ones who say the Lin comment was "just a joke".

BUT why would you even think it's JLin?? Lin is now with Adidas.. 

didnt know, dont follow Lin like that. Last I knew about besides that he played for Houston and is now in LA, is that he had his own Hyperdunks sooo ....

Anyway though .. Thinking Beethovens or an ID are gonna be a celebration gift to myself. 2 years at my job today & bday on the 17th :smile:

Don't really know why, but I'm kinda feelin the peach joints... if the color is right in person I would probably cop.

These crazy patterns though... 
laugh.gif
  nothing flows as well as the patterns did on the 8s imo

Ive been wondering how those are gonna look for a while now. I like them :smile:

Good thing the EMs stay available cuz I cant do 8/28

The pattern kind of works on those because it's subtle and blends in with the colour of the upper. They kind of remind me of Area 72's in terms of the colour scheme

Back
Top Bottom