THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
They've done a pretty good job with the colorways on the highs. Not sure why they're going a more basic route with the lows so far. Guess we'll see what they come up with.

just like wayne I got my chinas in from kickscrew. they undervalued the shoes so I did not get charged customs.

can you post a pic of the soles of these compared to other 9s? I want to see if they made the grooves thicker like on the 8s

kobe-bryant-nike-kobe-9-em-china-8.jpg

kobe-bryant-nike-kobe-9-em-china-5.jpg

kobe-bryant-nike-kobe-9-em-china-4.jpg

Chinas and Red Speckles side by side

Last edited:
I know a lot of you complain about the lunar due to the bottoming out, but has anyone experienced it with the 9s?

I don't recall anyone mentioning it to this point. The lunar foam seems much more dense on the 9s versus the 4s and 8s, which were much softer.

They've done a pretty good job with the colorways on the highs. Not sure why they're going a more basic route with the lows so far. Guess we'll see what they come up with.

no clue

but i do want the beethovens

China EM over the Red Flyknit all day. Even tho they look good on Kobe's feet. 
laugh.gif

Even the Moonwalkers look aight on the other dude's feet.

Last edited:

huh?

double huh?
Theyre all mids
ok so only 1970s high/wrestling shoes and lows are cool for Kobe's ok i'm picking up what yall are putting down, I missed out on last yrs kobe 8 yots ext and these look like a good replacement and I prefer mids like the Kobe 2 (loved the strap) but I was just tryin to gauge interest on them with out going back 100pgs espc since I really haven't seen to much talk on anything about them online anywhere else after I discovered them

ok so only 1970s high/wrestling shoes and lows are cool for Kobe's ok i'm picking up what yall are putting down, I missed out on last yrs kobe 8 yots ext and these look like a good replacement and I prefer mids like the Kobe 2 (loved the strap) but I was just tryin to gauge interest on them with out going back 100pgs espc since I really haven't seen to much talk on anything about them online anywhere else after I discovered them
I prefer mids too especially for basketball. But during football I only wear lows

I know a lot of you complain about the lunar due to the bottoming out, but has anyone experienced it with the 9s?

I don't recall anyone mentioning it to this point. The lunar foam seems much more dense on the 9s versus the 4s and 8s, which were much softer.
About to play in my silver EM for the fourth night in a row - can already say they feel better than the 8. The Lunar does have a denser feel but I can still see it compressing eventually and losing that bounce. May put some Lebron IV insoles in them and hit that articulated Zoom when they do.

The Elite Highs should have been Mid. Those would have been fire! Would have kept all mines if they were. 
laugh.gif

Nobody should pay retail for the EXT this year. I'd wait till a minimum 25% markdown. They will not sell at the $200+ price

I'm hoping Nike adds a red FK option to the Nike ID section because I want to make a pair without the black sole.

Back
Top Bottom