THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
can you post a pic of the soles of these compared to other 9s? I want to see if they made the grooves thicker like on the 8s
only other 9s I got right now are the all stars. im a little busy but ill see if I have some time later to take the pics and upload them

kobe-bryant-nike-kobe-9-em-china-4.jpg
HGs >

im my sources are correct kobe is back at fashion island today, anybody know what hes wearing?

Kobe wearing them red fn's

lookin like kobe wearin about 2 sizes too big with the angle of that right foot ..

Reminds me of that one dude in the 8s thread before it died
laugh.gif
man yall went in for like 3 pages with the jokes
Lol I remember that.. although I think the other guy's had a little more space than that.

Why would you ever wish that?
Seriously right?? Someone slap this guy :tongue:

Why would you ever wish that?

Just because of the theme! No other reason, i thought the shoe was a little unique with the sole and everything but after passing 6 guys in the mall wearing the same shoe kinda a took a little bounce out of my step!

At this point, my purchase of the thovens depends entirely on if i get a NDC discount code before release. Wish me luck guys.

Just because of the theme! No other reason, i thought the shoe was a little unique with the sole and everything but after passing 6 guys in the mall wearing the same shoe kinda a took a little bounce out of my step!
lol....that's all im gonna say

The Elite Highs should have been Mid. Those would have been fire! Would have kept all mines if they were. :lol:

After seeing the GS version of the elites im almost certain thats about what a mid would have looked like in mens. GS version look like space boots

Mannn I'm just having trouble with the idea of being able to use my bday coupon on these online? Will it work or do I have to send mine to somebody and my VIP # and get them to buy it for me?

Last edited:
Mannn I'm just having trouble with the idea of being able to use my bday coupon on these online? Will it work or do I have to send mine to somebody and my VIP # and get them to buy it for me?

If the site says "excluded from discount", you won't be able to use a bday coupon... and depending on the manager, you may not be able to use it in store either since it would be a new release.

I don't understand how a bday coupon can't be used on a new item I know I know.. Let me finish I can understand the other coupons but the bday coupons why would they not let those Atleast work.

I don't understand how a bday coupon can't be used on a new item I know I know.. Let me finish I can understand the other coupons but the bday coupons why would they not let those Atleast work.

When it comes to online, "excluded from discount" means anything with a code won't work, unless you order some other items with the shoes.

But it just depends on the store and manager... some will let you use it on release day, but some managers won't.

That's just the way Footlocker/Champs/Footaction operates.

Back
Top Bottom